Chapter 24: Welcome Back (Not)

I woke up to the sound of a screaming girl, a yelling mom, and four yelling teenage boys.

The joys.

I stood up and slowly put the slippers beneath me, onto my feet. I took the Ohio State blanket that I was previously bundled up in and threw it over my back, wearing it like a warm cape.

"If I make breakfast will everyone stop yelling?" I asked walking into the kitchen.

"Joey!" Daniel and Millie yelled running up to me at the same time, Millie hugging me and Daniel pecking my lips.

"Ah, yes, thank you so much Joey. I have a meeting to go to and I need to be there now. The pancake mix is in the cupboard and the chocolate chips are in the drawer next to the stove." Lilly said.

"How did you know I was going to make chocolate chip pancakes?" I asked confused.

"Joey, sweetie, I'm sure everyone know that you're going to make chocolate chip pancakes." Lilly said kissing all of us on the foreheads and rushing out the door to her meeting.

"I will make breakfast and you guys find something to do that doesn't involve breaking anything. Millie want to help?" I asked in a sweet voice.

"Yay!" She yelled dragging a chair from the table and putting it up against the counter so she could reach everything.

After a few minutes of me measuring everything and Millie playing around I decided to play with her.

"Hey Millie?" I asked, putting some pancake mix on my finger tips.

"Yea-" She started but never finished because I flicked mix in her face.

In about 5 minutes I was having a full blown pancake war with a four year old girl. Yep, I am throwing pancake ingredients on a four year old, and I'm winning.

"Hey, are they almost done?" Trey asked walking in and laughing when he saw us standing there, covered in pancake mix.

"I want to play!" Trey said running up to me, picking me up sideways.

I started yelling and Trey took the box of mix, in seconds, he poured the whole thing on me. Blake and Daniel came running in to find me and Trey throwing eggs at each other and Millie sitting to watch.

"I swear to god, I let you three alone for 5 minutes and you make a mess of my kitchen!" Daniel said laughing.

Both Daniel and Blake started smiling and decided to join in. Daniel and Blake started to run at me but slipped in one of the eggs then had fallen to the ground; Daniel grabbed my arm, taking me down with him.

"Daniel! Why would you grab my arm?" I yelled between laughs.

"If we burn, you burn with us!" Daniel yelled.

"Don't you dare quote Katniss Everdeen!" I said laughing.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

My eyes were closed so all I could see was black but I could hear giggling between some people around me and them moving around.

"Okay, on the count of 3-" I heard Daniel start but instead I opened my eyes and grinned evilly.

"Oh, good morning boys." I plainly said and got out of Daniel's bed bed.

"Aw, you ruined the fun." Blake said bummed out.

"Don't worry blondie, you guys will get me sometime, just not right now." I said ruffling Blake's hair and walking over to my bag that was sitting in the corner of Daniel's room.

Inside was a Ozzy Osbourne tank, black jeans, and a red flannel. I took all of my clothes and quickly got through the shower. I put on a little bit of makeup and walked back downstairs to see all of the guys sitting on their phones.

"I have to run home to get my bag. You guys can come and I will drop Millie off too." I said picking up my keys from the counter.

~*~*~*~*

"SHOT THROUGH THE HEART AND YOU'RE TO BLAME, YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME!" I yelled the lyrics to possibly my favourite Bon Jovi song.

As I pulled into a parking spot right outside of Millie's school, I turned the volume down like a normal, civilised person would do.

"Come on Millie!" I yelled, leaving the guys in the car and taking Millie into the school.

"I haven't seen you for a while. How are you doing?" Millie's teacher asked with a bright smile.

"Good and you?" Yes, I do have manners.

"Great, thanks for asking. Where is Millie's brother?" She asked.

"In the car with his two friends, which is why I should probably get back out there." I said laughing and walking back to the car.

"LET'S GO!" Trey yelled from the back seat.

"TAKE ME DOWN TO PARADISE CITY WHERE THE GRASS IS GREEN AND THE GIRLS ARE PRETTY, OH WON'T YOU PLEASE TAKE ME HOME!" Trey sang, scratch that, Trey screeched.

"Oh my gosh, do you have that song?" He asked as soon as he finished screeching Gun's N Roses.

"Yes and you are the reason I won't play it." I said laughing.

We walked into the school and stopped at all of our lockers. Finally, the last stop, we made our way up to my locker to grab my stuff for my first class.

"Joey!" I heard my name being called from the other end of the hallway.

My head went up, looking to see who had yelled my name and soon I found Lindsey running through the hallway in panic.

"Joey!" Lindsey yelled again as she finally made her way to me breathlessly.

"Dang girl, you need to get back into shape." Daniel said laughing.

Lindsey gave Daniel the 'you mess with me and I will poke your eyes out with pencils' look.

"This is no time for jokes!" Lindsey yelled to Daniel, hitting his shoulder.

"You think I was joking?" Daniel said laughing again.

"Shut up. What do you need to tell me Lindsey?" I said scolding Daniel and giving Lindsey all of my attention.

"Rebe-" Lindsey was once again interrupted but this time by the girl I wish I would have never see again.

"Did you miss me?" Rebecca was back.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 8K!!!!!!!!

^^^ I love you guys so so SO much and thank you for reading.

I want to give shout outs to my readers every chapter from now on. For the first one I am giving four because these are the people who have been with me along this whole thing.

superawesometeacher is the one who taught me all of the awesome stuff I know about reading and IS 100% a super, awesome teacher.

hannah_grier905 has been my best friend since kindergarten and she was the one who introduced me to Wattpad and without her this book probably wouldn't exist.

Tatiana_247 has been my best friend for almost 2 years now and ALWAYS wants another chapter so without her the wait for chapters would be A LOT longer than they actually are.

marixricex has been one of my best friends for about a year now and she always is yelling at me because I don't update as much as I probably should 😂.

Qotd: WHERE ARE YOU FROM?!?!?

Aotd: AMERICA 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I love you all so much and thanks for reading.

See you next chapter.