Chapter 49: Crew

I woke up, prying myself out of Daniel's death grip around my waist. I threw the thin layer consisting of a sheet off of my body and got out of the bed. I walked downstairs to see that Trey, Matt, and Blake were all up already.

"Good morning." I said walking down the steps.

It was currently summer break and we were back in Cleveland at my apartment. All of the guys and Cat have been staying here for the whole summer.

"Morning." They said in unison.

"What do you guys want for breakfast?" I asked, pouring myself a cup of coffee and sitting down next to Blake.

"How about we just go out. You have cooked for us for the past week, can't we buy you breakfast?" Matt asked sincerely.

"I guess we could go out. When should I wake the other two up?" I asked.

"Wake Cat up now so she has time to get ready. You can probably wake Daniel up in 20 minutes." Trey explained.

"I'll be back." I said running up the stairs to wake Cat up.

"Cat, you have to get up." I said shaking her shoulder.

"Cat." I whispered again.

"Catherine!" I yelled in her ear and she rolled off of the other side of the bed.

"Why did you do that?" She yelled sitting up.

"What's going on?" I heard Daniel yell running into the room.

"I was waking Cat up." I said smiling at her sitting on the ground.

"That's all I need to know." Daniel said turning around and walking away while shaking his head.

"Wait." I called after him and caught up with him. I jumped on his back and if on instinct, he held me up under my thighs.

"Good morning babe." I said kissing his cheek while he walked me into the bathroom.

"Good morning." He said turning to look at me with a smile on his face.

"How did you sleep?" Daniel asked while letting go of my legs, but I still had my legs wrapped around him, and he started brushing his teeth.

"Good. You?" I asked.

"I slept good." He said smiling at me.

"May I ask, why you're on my back?" Daniel asked with a chuckle.

"I want to be." I said smiling.

"Okay, let's go downstairs." He said carrying my down the steps and into the living room.

"You two are back!" Matt yelled.

"We are going out for breakfast. You three have to get ready." Blake explained to Cat, Daniel, and I.

"Okay. We'll be back." I said while Daniel turned and walked up the steps with me still on his back.

"I'll get down." I said hopping down from his back and walking to my closet while Daniel went to his.

I pulled out a pair of ripped skinny jeans, a black b neck, and a pair of black high top Converse. I quickly got changed and put on a little bit on makeup, covering my under eye bags and any blemishes. I turned around and laughed at what Daniel was wearing.

"Your my lookalike." I said laughing. Daniel was wearing a black high v neck, ripped jeans, and a pair of black high top Converse.

"How does this even happen?" He asked laughing.

"I guess great minds think alike." I said walking up to him and putting my arms around his neck.

"You look beautiful." He said kissing my forehead.

"Thanks." I said blushing. Daniel kissed my lips with so much passion, but only for a couple seconds.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself." He said smiling.

"Let's go to breakfast." I said pecking his lips before we walked downstairs.

"Are we ready?" I asked once we walked downstairs.

"Yep." Trey said standing up and walking towards the door.

I picked up my keys, for both the apartment and my car, and walked out. I followed the guys downstairs while I walked next to Cat.

"You and Daniel are wearing the same exact thing." She said giggling.

"I know. I realised that once I saw what he was actually wearing." I said giggling too.

"I have never seen two people so perfect for each other." She said smiling at us.

"How are you and Trey?" I asked to keep the conversation going.

"Amazing. I have never felt like I belong with someone so much in my entire life." She gushed.

"I'm glad. You two really are perfect for each other." I said smiling.

"We are here." Trey yelled and pulled the door open, holding it open for all of us.

"How many?" The lady at the door greeted us.

"Just 6." Daniel said counting heads.

"Follow me." She said picking up enough menus and walking to a booth and setting all of the menus down.

"The waiter will be right over." She said giving us a smile and walking away.

"Are we just getting four meat lovers pizzas like usual?" I asked pushing my menu to the end of the table.

"Hi, I'm Kyle and I'll be taking your orders today. Can I start you with some drinks?" The waiter asked looking at all of us.

"I'll have a ginger ale." I said and handed him my menu. The rest of them ordered their drinks too.

"Are you guys ready to order?" He asked.

"Yeah, just four meat lovers pizzas." Daniel said.

"Okay, those will be out soon." He said walking away with a smile on his face.

"Are you guys ready to go back to school?" Cat asked starting conversation.

"No, I don't want to leave you guys." I said pouting my bottom lip.

"We will always be together during summer, before we all go back we have to do something." Matt said with a small smile.

"What is that?" Daniel asked cautiously.

"We have to go to an Indians game together. Really, you guys don't have a choice, I bought the tickets anyway. It's starts tonight at 7pm." Matt says pulling the tickets from his pocket and giving each of us one.

"Yes! I love Indians games!" I cheered and waved my ticket around, drawing the attention of the entire restaurant.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Im going to make a deal with you guys.

If these next two chapters get 25 votes and 15 comments EACH, I will make a video of myself saying thank you. That means you guys will finally be able to see what I look like!

This was really just a filler chapter and the next one will be the best one.

I hope you guys liked it.

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow

I'll see you next chapter