Chapter 6: Softball Games and Crazy Plays

I opened my eyes from a good nights sleep and found myself in a different room. After looking around I realised I was in Daniel's room and he was already awake next to me.

"Good morning cupcake." He said smiling.

"Do I have clothes on?"

"I would say so." Daniel said with a laugh and threw the covers off of us.

I looked down and found myself wearing my Metallica shirt but wearing a pair of black sweatpants that weren't even my own.

"Who's sweatpants are these?"

"Mine. The pants you were wearing didn't seem comfortable so I helped you change." Daniel said plainly like it was nothing that he helped me change.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Nothing happened. I told you to go to your room to change but you were so tired you really didn't know what was happening. You took one step up the stairs and fell on your butt. I took you upstairs and helped you change. I didn't do anything or see too much." Daniel said with a smirk and started out the door.

"What do you mean by not too much?" I asked following him out of his room and downstairs.

"I'm kidding. We should get ready to get to school." Daniel said laughing.

I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs. Today was one of the cold days in September and of course I have a game tonight. I pulled out a Led Zeppelin sweatshirt, a Nirvana tank top, a pair of black ripped jeans, and gray high top converse. I ran down the steps and threw my bag on my back.

"Can you please come with me to drop Millie off at preschool?" Daniel asked as I walked through the kitchen to grab a healthy breakfast, Oreos.

I nodded my head and we got into the car. I was about to get in the drivers side when Daniel stopped me by putting his hand on the back of my neck.

"What do you think you're doing?" Daniel asked in an angry tone.

I swear Daniel is on his man period. He goes from being nice and helping me to being a total jerk.

"Driving to Millie's preschool. What are you doing?"

"No no no, you aren't driving. You're too young."

"Were the same age. I'm 17. I have my license so if you would just let me through-" I started but got interrupted again by Daniel.

"I'm driving and that's final." Daniel ordered, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I'm not moving." I said stomping my foot on the firm ground before being lifted by Daniel and brought to the other side of the car as he got in the drivers side.

I huffed and sat down in the passenger seat as he started the car up. We drove to the school in silence and when we got there Daniel shut the car off and just sat there.

"Come on. Let's drop Millie off and get to school." I said opening my door and unbuckling my seat belt.

I walked out of the car and to the other side in the back where Millie was sitting. I opened the door and found Millie half asleep. I unbuckled her and took her out of her booster seat. I picked her up and held her on my hip as I waited for Daniel to get ready.

"Come on beauty queen. We don't have all day." I snapped as he got out.

"So you think I'm beautiful?" Daniel whispered in my ear, I could practically hear his smirk.

"In your dreams." I said walking faster because I was trying to stay a comfortable distance from Daniel.

Despite my pleads and tries, Daniel came up behind me and wrapped his arm around my waist. I looked up at him and he looked down at me smiling as if he had just won a Grammy Award.