Chapter 36: I Forgot

"So let me get this straight, you broke up with Daniel and in the same night you said yes to go out with his best friend?" Trey asked trying to grasp the events of last night.

"Yes." I said looking down.

"Joey, I really want to say that I am so proud of you. You deal with all of the bull that these guys give you, and what other people give you. You are one to look up to." He said hugging me.

"So when, is your date with Blake?" Trey asked.

"Tomorrow. He said that we are just going to the park so I don't have any problems on what to wear, it's just; what if this doesn't work out? What if Blake and I's relationship is ruined because of this. We both kissed and we both felt something, I'm just scared." I said.

"Why are you scared? You know Blake and you know that he wouldn't do anything to hurt you." Trey said.

"I know, it's just, ugh!" I yelled.

"Oh my gosh!" I yelled sitting up very quickly and looking at Trey.

"What?" He yelled at me.

"I can't go out with Blake." I said.

"Joey, he isn't going to hurt you-" Trey started but I interrupted

"It's not that, I totally forgot that I have my wisdom teeth removal tomorrow." I said falling back down.

Trey started laughing at me, "you have to get your teeth ripped out! Ha ha ha ha ha!" He chanted.

"It's not funny, I'm going to look like a chipmunk." I whined.

I pulled out my phone and hit Blake's contact so I could let him know that I couldn't go on the date.

"Hey babe." He said as soon as he picked up.

"Hey," I said while my heart fluttered, "I totally forgot that I am getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow. I can't make the date, sorry."

"Hey, it's fine. If you don't have anyone going with you, I can come because you're going to need someone to take you home." He said reassuring me that it was okay to skip the date.

"Can you? I don't think it's a good idea for me to be driving under the influence of laughing gas." I said making the both of us laugh.

"When are you going so I know when to be at your house?" He asked.

"I have to get there at 10:00 so they can do all of the prepping crap."

"Okay, I'll be at your house at 9:30. See you tomorrow love." He said.

"Bye, see you tomorrow." I hung up after he made my heart flutter, calling me 'love'.

*tomorrow*

I heard the doorbell ringing so I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs to answer.

I opened the door and found Blake standing there with a bottle of Ibuprofen and a king sized Kit-Kat.

"Why aren't you ready?" Blake yelled looking down at my oversized Babe Ruth tee and shorts that weren't visible because of the size of the shirt.

"Ready for what?" I asked letting him in.

"To get your wisdom teeth out!" He yelled.

"Oh man." I said quickly running upstairs and changing.

I put on a pair of black Nike shorts, an Ohio State football t-shirt, and a pairs of slides. I put my hair in a bun and ran downstairs.

"Ready?" I asked looking for Blake.