Chapter 25: I Am So Deeply Sorry For Doing Absolutely Nothing

Recap:

"Shut up. What do you need to tell me Lindsey?" I said scolding Daniel and giving Lindsey all of my attention.

"Rebe-" Lindsey was once again interrupted but this time by the girl I wish I would have never see again.

"Did you miss me?" Rebecca was back.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"What in god's name are you doing here?" I yelled and felt Daniel's hands go to the small of my back, his thumbs rubbing small circles.

"I finally got out and decided that I would stop by till I graduate." She said with a smirk plastered to that fake face of her's.

"I thought that you were supposed to be in the slammer for 2 years." Matt sassed back.

"I was but my rich daddy bailed me out. Don't mean to brag, but, I totally rocked that orange jumpsuit." Rebecca said turning around and flipping her hair in my face in the process.

"That's it." I said quietly through my gritted teeth.

I ran up to Rebecca and yanked her shoulder back so she was standing next to me, in only a few seconds Rebecca and I were on the ground full on fighting. Soon the sounds of Mr.Riker yelling filled my ears. I was pulled off of Rebecca by someone, once I turned around I found Trey holding me and Daniel right behind him.

"McDonald and Rebecca, my office, now." Mr.Riker said as his face turned an inhumanly shade of red.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Miss.McDonald you will have a three day suspension and I am bringing Rebecca in right now so you can apologise to her." Mr.Riker said as he got up to bring Rebecca in.

Rebecca pranced in and took the seat next to me, not before shooting me a menacing smirk, which I gratefully returned.

"Now go on." Mr.Riker said as if it was just the easiest thing to apologise to Rebecca Traitor, the girl who made my life a living hell.

"I am so deeply sorry for doing absolutely nothing." I said standing up and storming out of the office and to my locker.

I forcefully put my books into my locker, knowing that I will not need them. As soon as I closed my locker, I texted all of the guys and told them to meet me at my locker. In seconds the three guys I have come to love appeared at my side just as the bell rang.

"Three day suspension and I had to apologise." I said.

"You had to apologise?" Daniel asked disgusted.

"I was supposed to but that's not how it turned out." I said smiling.

"What do you mean?" Blake asked.

"I might have said something along the lines of 'I am so deeply sorry for doing absolutely nothing' and then stormed out of the office." I said earning laughs from them all.

"We have to get to our next class, see you guys." Blake said, him, Trey, and Matt all walked away leaving Daniel and me alone.

"I am just going to skip the rest of the day because I am guessing that you are leaving now?" Daniel asked as we walked together, hand in hand.

"Yeah, let's go back to my place." I said as we walked out the front doors together.

"Wait! Give me the keys, I want to take you somewhere." Daniel said excitedly.

"Should I be worried?" I asked, hesitant to give Daniel the keys.

"No, please you will love it. I promise." He said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"No way will I ever get on that thing! It is a disaster waiting to happen." I yelled to Daniel.

"Please! Just one time and you don't have to do it again." He retorted.

"If I say yes will you buy me cotton candy?" I asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Sure. I will buy you two bags of cotton candy." Daniel said putting hi hand on the small of my bag and walking slowly with me towards my worst nightmare.

After I trusted Daniel with my car, he took me to Cedar Point. I can take a normal roller coaster but when he is telling me to get on Top Thrill Dragster, I will flip out.

"You are lucky that I love you." I said to Daniel, my heart racing 1) because I am afraid that I might die and 2) because Daniel has that effect on me.

"I love you so much." Daniel laughed and kissed the top of my head.

We got into the car on Top Thrill Dragster and the handle thing went over our heads, locking on the bottom so we don't fall out. The guy walked by to make sure that all of our locks were locked and told us to keep all of our limbs in the car.

"Daniel, if I die, you are paying for my funeral."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Thank you guys so much for reading.

This is my second time updating this week!!! I wanted to update just so I could tell you all happy Easter.

HAPPY EASTER!!!

I would have had this update up earlier but it has taken me a long time to write. I blame Panic! At the Disco, the Scorpions, and Metallica....

Thank you for almost 9K!!!!

See you guys next chapter