Chapter 12: The Return of Mille

I woke up with two strong arms wrapped around my waist and a head on my stomach.

I opened my eyes and found Daniel in the weirdest position. His head was in my stomach and his arms were around my waist. I poked Daniel's cheek in attempt to wake him up.

It took three pokes in the face, one kiss on the forehead, and me saying there is food downstairs to wake Daniel up.

"Why did you wake me up?" Daniel asked in his groggy morning voice.

"Millie is coming back today. She is coming in 2 hours. We have to get ready." I said pushing him off of me.

"Fine." He said standing up and helping me up.

"I'm going to cook breakfast while you get in the shower." I said walked out of my room and downstairs.

"Ok." He said getting clothes and a towel and walking into the bathroom.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen, opening the refrigerator door. I looked around, pulling out eggs, milk, bacon, and orange juice.

I turned on the stove and started cooking the eggs. I scrambled the eggs in the pan, put them on a plate, and put the bacon in the pan, and cooked the bacon.

Just as I pulled the bacon off of the pan and into the plate Daniel walked into the kitchen with wet hair. Daniel had a towel in his hands and dried his hair. Daniel's white shirt clung to his wet chest showing off his six pack.

"U-uh hey." I stuttered.

Daniel's eyes connected with mine, he dropped the towel and took three large steps till he was towering over me. Daniel's hand found it's way to my cheek and his lips moved closer to mine.

"Joey," Daniel said quietly, "do I make you nervous?" Daniel asked with a small smirk on his face.

"N-no" I accidentally stuttered again.

"I think I do." Daniel quietly said finally leaning down the few centimetres that were left between us and connecting our lips.

Daniel's lips slowly moved in sync with mine and his hands slowly traveled to my waist and mine moved to Daniel's wet hair.

Our amazing kiss that had just started was interrupted by the doorbell ringing.

I went to pull away but Daniel put one of his hands on the back of my head to keep our lips connected.

"Please stay." Daniel said against my lips.

I finally pulled away and gave a devious smirk to Daniel.

I walked to the front door and opened it to find Millie trying to climb Uncle Jay. I let out a small giggle as Daniel came up behind me as rested his hand on the small of my back.

"JoJo and Danny!" Millie yelled jumping down and running to me.

I picked Millie up and spun her around in a circle as she giggled. I was about to put her on my hip before Daniel took her from me and goofed around with her. I smiled at them and how Daniel was acting.

"Thank you so much for watching her." Daniel said after they calmed down.

"No problem but I have to go because I have a meeting with Robert Plant that I can't miss." Uncle Jay said leaving me with my mouth gaping open.

"Like the Robert Plant, lead singer of Led Zeppelin?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah. So I kind of have to go. Love you all." He said turning on his heels and walking to his car.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Hey Daniel I'm going to get in the shower, watch Millie please." I said smiling and walking upstairs.

I made it to my room and got everything I needed to get in the shower. I went to play music but realised I had left my phone downstairs.

I took a deep breath and walked out of my room and quietly down the steps.

I heard Daniel and Millie talking so I was trying to be extra quiet.

"Do you still hate JoJo?" Millie asked.

"Nope. I actually love Joey. She is my girlfriend." Daniel said and I could practically hear the smile on his face.

"Do you guys love each other like Romeo and Juliet?"

"I love her even more." Daniel said quiet enough for me to barley hear.

"And I love him just as much." I said walking into the kitchen.

Daniel and Millie both looked at me as I grabbed my phone off of the counter.

"Do you guys really love each other?"

"Yes we do." I said grabbing Daniel's shoulder and leaning down to kiss his lips because he was sitting down.

I connected my lips with his but quickly pulled away.

"Aww, I love you two." Millie said jumping down from her chair and walking over to Daniel and me.

She gripped my legs so I picked her up and she hugged both of our necks, pulling the three of us together.

"We love you too Millie." I whispered.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I walked back upstairs and got into the shower. I did what I had to do, including washing my hair, body, and shaving my legs. I walked out and wrapped the towel around my body.

I walked to my closet and pulled out what I was going to wear today.

As I was walking back into the bathroom Daniel walked in and my cheeks instantly heated up.

"Did I catch you at the wrong time?" Daniel asked with a smirk.

"Just let me get dressed." I said pushing Daniel out of my room and closing the door behind me.

I heard Daniel let out a laugh and heard his feet walk down the hall to the steps.

I got dressed and turned on my music. The first song to turn in was Back in Black by AC/DC.

"BACK IN BLACK!" I screamed along with the music.

I jumped up and down as I sang along. I made my way to the door as I kept jumping and opened it. Daniel fell into the room because he was listening to me singing.

"Sing with me." I said smiling and jumping around.

I grabbed both of his hands and made him jump up and down with me.

A few minutes later Millie came in with a giant smile on her face.

Daniel picked Millie up and threw her up, catching her as she giggled. Daniel and I didn't seen like boyfriend and girlfriend at this point in time and Millie didn't seem like a friend, all three of us, we seemed like one big happy family.

The song changed to Hotel California by the Eagles and we stopped jumping around.

"Ugh, this song makes me sleepy." Daniel groaned and lifted Millie off of her feet as she laughed her little head off.

Daniel fell onto my bed and pulled me down with him.

Millie laid on Daniel's chest with her arms on his chest and her legs on opposite sides of him. Daniel had his arm over my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. I rested my head Daniel's shoulder, he leaned down and left a kiss on top of my head.

We were one big happy family.