Chapter 41: Eviction Notice

(A/N: I MADE A TWITTED FOR MY WATTPAD. GO FOLLOW @maskedwriter23 ON TWITTER FOR A FOLLOW BACK!)

I walked into my house after a long day at school. Daniel didn't show up so for the whole day I had Trey and Matt by me. The kept whispering stuff amongst each other but wouldn't tell me.

I threw my bag on the couch and laid my head down.

"Joey you slammed the door on me!" Trey whined as he opened the front door.

"Maybe if you would've walked faster, I wouldn't have to close the door on you." I said sourly.

Trey's phone dinged and he looked down to check it.

"Joey, if you want to know what Matt and I kept talking about, go up to your room." Trey said locking him phone and sending me a smile.

"What did you guys do?" I said before running up to my room. The door was closed and there was a paper hanging from it.

'Eviction notice, Joey, you're moving out' was all it said but was written in Daniel's sloppy handwriting.

"What is going-" I started but stopped when I walked in to see Daniel.

There was boxes all around my room and filled with my things. They were all labeled and hopefully packed neatly.

"Joey, I bought us an apartment." Daniel said smiling.

"Daniel." Was all I could get out before I ran into him arms. I felt a few tears fall from my eyes because of how happy I was.

"Cupcake, why are you crying?" He asked me.

"Because you love me."

"I love you so much babe." He said kissing my forehead and helping me finish pack.

"Does my mom know?" I asked suddenly worried.

"She helped me pack some of this stuff too." Daniel said closing the last box.

"How are we going to get all of this stuff to where we live? How much room do we have? Should I not bring all of this?" I started asking.

"I'll take you on a drive to the place. It's not far from here so we can still visit." Daniel said putting his hand on the small of my back and leading me downstairs.

"Are you two going over there?" Joe asked as we walked through the kitchen.

"Yeah, she just wants to see the place. We will bring the stuff over when we come back." Daniel said to Joe.

"I can start taking some stuff over. I have a truck, but I'll let you two go over. Call me when I can come." Joe said walking to the couch, turning on American Dad.

"Thank you so much Joe." I said hugging him and following Daniel out to his motorcycle.

After the short ride, we showed up at a small apartment building.

"This is where it is." He said helping me off of the bike. I haven't said anything in a long time because this is just incredible.

I'm going to live with Daniel.

We walked to the front door and entered. There was a front desk with a man sitting at the desk. We found the elevator and got in, going to the 5th floor.

"Here is the apartment." Daniel said opening the door that said 5G on it.

Once the door opened my jaw dropped.

"Oh my gosh." I said under my breath and admired the building.

There was a window that showed my beautiful city, there was stairs next to the window so when we went to bed we could see the city.