Chapter 23: Just Know I Mean It

A/N: the picture above really means a lot to me because all of you commenting all of the nicest things really make me smile. I got a comment saying that this book is their life. I can't even begin to describe the feeling I get when you guys comment. I love you all so much.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"It's Saturday!" I yelled jumping out of bed and running to my closet.

I pulled out jeans, a shirt that says 'Ohio Against The World', and an Ohio state sweatshirt.

"Why are you so loud?" Daniel asked rubbing his eyes.

"Because it's game day!" I said still yelling and running into the bathroom.

"I'm going to take a shower." I said finally not yelling and closing the door.

I stripped down and got into the shower to turn the water extremely hot. I did what I had to do, not going into detail, and got changed into all of my Ohio State gear.

I dried my hair, quickly straightened it, and walked out into my bedroom.

"Do you want to get in the shower?" I asked walking to where all of my make up is.

"No thanks. You will just have to deal with me smelling all day." Daniel said walking over to me and hugging me.

"Ew! At least put deodorant on!" I yelled and got back to putting my mascara on.

"Can I do your make up?" Daniel asked watching me intently from the other side of the room.

"Yeah, pull up a chair from over there." I said putting everything down and pointing to the table in the corner of my room where Lindsey and I usually do our homework.

Daniel picked up one of the chairs and set it down in front of me. I handed him the pack of make up wipes and set everything in front of him.

The reason for all of the make up is that when I was little I always wanted to be a make up artist for a famous person and go on tour with them. It was always my dream but recently I haven't been putting much thought and time into practicing.

My legs were in between Daniel's and he was still trying to figure out how to open the pack of make up wipes.

"Just give me it." I said taking them from Daniel and taking all of my previous make up off.

"Just close your eyes so it will be a surprise." Daniel instructed so I did as I was told.

After 15 minutes of having brushes all over my face and being poked, Daniel finally let me open my eyes.

I turned to look in the mirror and was stunned by what he did.

"There is nothing on my face." I said plainly looking back to Daniel.

"Let's keep it that way." He said standing up and putting the chair back.

"Fine," I groaned "let's just go downstairs. The game is a 6 o'clock game, what do you want to do?"

"Do you want to hang out at my house with the guys?" Daniel asked grabbing my keys and tossing them to me.

"Yeah. Call them while we drive over to your house." I said walking out the front door, followed by Daniel.

~*~

"No, I swear on my life!" I yelled to Trey.

"You weren't on Barney as a kid. I feel like you would have told me this if you were." Trey shot back.

"Fine! You caught me. Now I need water from all of that arguing." I said laughing and walking downstairs.

I pulled out a plastic cup from the cabinet and went to the fridge to pull out the pitcher of lemonade.

I poured the cup and quickly put the pitcher back. I ran back upstairs and sat down next to Daniel again.

"I'TS 5:30! WE HAVE TO WATCH PREGAME!" I yelled running downstairs and jumping onto the couch, landing with a thud.

I grabbed the remote that was sitting on the end table and changed the channel to ESPN. Since today is opening day, they were playing highlights from last year's season.

"JOEY BOSA!" I yelled as they played some of Joey's best sacks.

"Now, let's introduce THE Ohio State Buckeyes!" The announcer said and I started jumping around.

~*~*

"Oh my gosh I want to jump around but then I might explode." I said holding my stomach.

During the 3 hours of the game I ate a whole bag of potato chips, P.F. Changs, KFC, and a carton of ice cream.

"I'll clean up since I forced you guys to watch the game." I said standing up and picking up paper plates, plastic cups, and food containers.

"I'll help." I heard Blake say behind me.

He picked the stuff up I couldn't get. I walked into the kitchen and pulled out the trash can to throw it all away.

After we finished cleaning, putting everything away, and falling twice in the process, we finally were ready to go back in the living room.

"I should go. My mom will kill me if I don't make it home by 11 because I have to babysit my little brother. I'll see you later." Blake said picking up his coat from the chair and putting it on.

I wrapped my arms around him and said goodbye.

I walked back into the living room to find everyone but Daniel asleep.

"Want to go upstairs?" I asked and Daniel nodded.

We made our way up to Daniel's room and I got changed as Daniel just took his shirt off and got into bed.

"Good night babe, I love you." Daniel said kissing the top of my head.

"Love you too." I said slowly falling into a deep sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey guys!!! I'm really sorry it took so long for another update. I have been REALY sick recently. Last week I had a really bad cold and this week I had the flu REALLY bad.

Thank you so much for reading and I will update pretty soon because I have an idea. 😏

This was kind of just a filler chapter so expect drama pretty soon.

See you next chapter