Chapter 47: The Day

"Where are they?" I groaned. I was pacing back and forth with my phone in my hand, calling Blake and Matt nonstop.

"We're here!" I heard Matt's voice yell down the hall.

"It's about time!" I yelled snatching my dress from their arms and running behind the curtain to change, with assistance from Cat.

"I'll zip up the back." She said helping me slip into my dress.

"Thank you." I said turning to her and letting out a deep breath.

"You look beautiful." She said smiling at me.

I looked down and found myself in a ball gown wedding dress. The bottom was extremely poofy and the top was covered in diamonds and various small jewels.

"Pizza is here!" I heard Mrs.McCasey yell.

"Pizza Hut!" I yelled running out from behind the curtain. Everyone clapped and cheered when they saw me for the first time in my wedding dress.

"Joey, you're going to get your wedding dress messy." My mom scolded me as I took a piece of meat lovers pizza in my hand.

"Oh well." Said attempting to take a seat but the poof from the dress was too big.

"I think I'll just stand." I said making my aunts and mom laugh.

"I can't believe it's your wedding day, you're in your dress, and your eating Pizza Hut." Aunt Karen said laughing.

"Pizza can never wait." I said sternly.

"I think we all should have seen this coming." Cat said.

"Joey, can we get your hair done?" The hair and makeup stylist asked.

"Here I come." I said with a mouth full of pizza.

She straightened my hair until it was pin straight. She pulled a small amount of it back with bobby pins, so it wouldn't fall in my face.

"Eat this. I don't want you to scar the poor boy when you kiss him." My mom said handing me a stick of mint gum.

"Thanks." I said popping the gum in my mouth and throwing the wrapper at Matt.

"Now that you're done with your pizza, let's get your makeup done." She said laughing at me.

Once she was done with my simple makeup, I stood up, put my shoes on, and joined the group of people talking.

"Are you ready?" Aunt Lilly asked.

"I think so." I said giving her a smile.

"Do you really think you will be with this boy forever?" She asked.

"I know I will."

~*~

"Do you, Daniel Michael McCasey take Joey Ann McDonald to be your lawfully wedded wife? Through sickness and health, through riches and poverty?" I looked up and saw Daniel looking at me with loving eyes.

"I do." He said, nearly audible for just us two.

"Do you, Joey Ann McDonald take Daniel Michael McCasey to be your lawfully wedded husband? Through sickness and health, through riches and poverty?" I gave and small smile and nod before answering.

"I do."

"You may kiss the bride." Was all I heard before Daniel smashed his lips into mine. Kissing me and holding me like there would be no tomorrow.

It was in that moment, when I was in front of my family, getting married to the boy I love, that I knew he was what I was looking for my whole life.

Daniel was my missing puzzle piece and now the puzzle is complete.

~*~

"Remember when your football coach asked if I would consider cheerleading and I laughing in his face?" I said laughing.

Daniel, Matt, Blake, Trey, Cat, and I were all sitting at the beach around a fire pit. We decided to celebrate the after party by having an after, after party.

"He looked so mad at you." Daniel said laughing.

"Do you remember when we first met you and we tried to teach you to throw a football. You couldn't throw that thing for your life and all we did was make fun of you." Blake said laughing at the memories we shared.

"I still remember, the first time I met you, you were sitting on Daniel's couch eating Chinese food in Star Wars pajamas and watching Duck Dynasty." Trey said making everyone laugh.

"I'm really going to miss you guys. I know we are all getting separated except for Daniel and I and Trent and Cat, but I will miss you all." I said breaking the now prominent silence between the six of us.

"I can't complain. You and Daniel are living your dreams together. Trey and Cat are going to Alabama and Trey is playing football there. I'm going to Ohio State for football, and Blake is going to Oregon for football. We are all living our dreams." Matt said making me smile.

"I just know that I will never forget these last two years of my life. I won't ever be able to replace you guys." I said.

"Don't worry, us guys will always be the Fab Four." Matt said flipping his invisible long hair.

"And there goes the moment." Cat said making us all laugh.

"Fine, we are the super six." He said.

"That's cringe worthy." I said shivering.

"Here you go babe." Daniel said handing me his Ohio State sweatshirt.

"Thanks." I whispered back.

"What about superb six?" Matt asked.

"Stop."

"Splendid six?"

"Matt."

"Staggering six."

"Matthew, stop it!" Blake yelled while I burst into laughter.

"Your voice." I said between laughs while pointing at Blake. Soon all six of us were laughing for no apparent reason, just that I was laughing

"Let's go back to the campsite." I said picking up an empty pail we brought, collecting water from the ocean, and pouring it on the fire.

Once we made our way back to the camp site we would be sleeping at, we all got into the massive tent we bought from Cabella's.

Just as I was about to fall asleep I felt Daniel put his arm around my waist and pull me into him.

"Good night Mrs.McCasey." Daniel said pecking my shoulder.

"Good night Daniel." I said smiling and closing my eyes.

"What about sensational six?" Matt said.

"Matthew!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

IT HAPPENED!!! 😭😭 THEYRE MARRIED

The book is not over yet!!!!

I just want to give a MASSIVE thank you to everyone who reads because you have gotten me to nearly 60K!!!

Thank you all so much for reading

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow

See you next chapter