Chapter 33: Date Night

"Ugh! I really need a girl's advice right now." I groaned, falling back into my bed.

"I know I'm not a girl but I can help." Trey said standing up.

He walked over to my closet and spent a couple of minutes looking through my clothes.

"Wear this." He said handing my a pair of light blue shorts, a plain white shirt, and a pair of grey Converse.

"How did you know what I should wear, you're a guy?" I asked sassily.

"What can't I do?" He asked smirking.

"Play softball, get good grades, get a girlfriend-" I went on.

"That's besides the point!" He yelled making my laugh uncontrollably.

My phone dinged and I looked down to see a text from Daniel at the top.

'Just leaving my house. Be over in 5'

"Daniel is going to be here in 5 minutes." I said nervously.

"Look, there isn't one single reason to be nervous. If he didn't love you he wouldn't go out with you. Daniel loves you for all of your beautiful, amazing moments and all of your depressing, ugly moments, not that you have a bunch of those. If he didn't love you he wouldn't be holding on to you for this long. Joey you're a beautiful, confident girl that deserves the best and he is the best for you. I want you to have a bunch of fun tonight and I need all the details later." Trey said making a couple tears form in my eyes.

"I love you Trey." I said hugging him.

"I love you too baby girl." He said kissing the top of my head.

The doorbell rang and I jumped up. I heard Brian barking downstairs so I rushed down there.

"Can you stay here with him?" I asked Trey.

"Yeah, you go have fun. I'll stay here and wait to hear everything that happened." He said side hugging me before I answered the door.

I opened the door to see a big teddy bear in front of Daniel and heard crinkling of plastic.

"Hi Daniel." I said giggling.

"Hey." He said moving the bear from in front of him and I found him holding a bouquet of roses.

"Awe thanks." I gushed taking the roses and the bear.

"I'm going to put these in water. I'll be back soon, talk to Trey." I said walking into through the living room into the kitchen.

I put the bear sitting on the chair and put the roses into a cup of water.

"When the last rose dies, is when I'll stop loving you." I heard a deep husky voice say behind me, wrapping their arms around my waist.

I turned around finding Daniel with a smug smile on his face. I kissed him for a few seconds and then pulling away.

"I love you." I said resting my forehead against his.

"I love you too." He said kissing the top of my nose.

"Let's get out of here." He said smiling and taking my hand in his and walking into the living room.

"Bye Trey." We said simultaneously.

"Bye guys, have fun!" He yelled to us as we walked out the front door.

"Where are we going?" I asked while we got into the car.

"We are going to the beach." He said turning on the car.

*At the beach*

"Hold up." I said stooping down to take my Converse off.

After I took them off I put them by the washed up tree that was laying up on the beach.

"Let's go!" He yelled picking me up and running towards the water.

"Daniel don't-" I was interrupted by Daniel throwing me into the cold water, "throw me in the water." I finished.

"I hate you!" I yelled laughing.

"You know you love me." He said hugging me and attempting to kiss me.

"You only get a kiss if you go under." I said putting my hand in front of his face.

"Fine, but it's for you!" He yelled dramatically and going under the water for a few seconds and coming up with messed up hair.

"Your hair!" I yelled laughing.

He ran his fingers through his hair trying to fix it, but failed.

"I love you." He said leaning down and kissing my lips.

"Let's go to the restaurant and get fries." He said breaking the kiss.

The small restaurant on the boardwalk, Vinyl's, has THE best fries ever! Seriously, when I moved here and my mom took me to the beach, we got fries and I have been addicted ever since.

"One large fry please." Daniel said to the cashier.

He took Daniel's money and went to the fryer with a cup in hand, taking the pourer thing and dumping fried into the cup.

"Thanks, come again." He said giving a small smile to us.

I took one of the fries and popped it in my mouth before intertwining my fingers with Daniel's.

This night couldn't get any better.

~*~

"I'll probably see you tomorrow." Daniel said smiling.

"Okay, see you then." I said blushing as he looked down at me.

"I love you." He said pecking my lips.

"I love you too."

Daniel closed the door and headed out to his car. Just after he pulled out of the driveway, Trey started asking me how the date went.

"How was it? Did he treat you good? Did you eat? Who am I kidding, of course you ate! What did you eat?" He kept going.

"It was amazing. Yes he treated me just fine. Yes we ate. We ate fries from Vinyl's." I said answering all of the questions.

"I don't know if you saw it, but Daniel left a note in the flowers." He said pointing in the direction of the kitchen.

"Thanks." I said walking to see what the note said.

'Joey, I love you. When the last rose dies is when I will stop. P.s. one of the flowers are fake so it won't die.'

Did I turn the bad boy into a gushy lover?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Heyo!!

LWTBB finally has over 20K reads!!!!!

I love you guys so much that words can't even explain. Thanks you for getting me not just to 20k, but to 21k.

I hoped you liked this chapter.

I won't update for a few days because I get out of school on the second (finally), I have softball pictures tomorrow and I'm going camping, I have games the 1st and the 2nd, UGH! Softball life is the hard life.

You all should go follow one of my best friends who I just recently forced into getting a Wattpad 😂 crylynn11

Thank you for reading. Love you all.

See you next chapter