Author's note

Hay, so this is my first story that is not a fanfiction, the charachters are mine ispired by some TV shows and movies and books, also a story on wattpad Hero vs villian was part of the inspiration.  If I have any spelling or gramer mistakes feel free to corect me kindly since english is not my first language.

+for anyone concerned for copying Hero vs villian, I messaged the author of it and they said they are not mad and said I can credit them (Yourpersonalprince) if it would clear any misunderstandings. Their stories are really amazing by the way. There is also a bunch of references to other pieces of media like Shadowhunters/Maleficent etc, they're just references not copying. It's just minor details that don't affect the plot and are there just for fun.

COVER OF THE STORY WAS MADE BY:
@crazydreamer_

Charachters
1.Theodore Darlington(Theo)
-18 years old
-supernatural hunter
-6'3
-brown hair
-blue and hazel eyes
-gay
-he/him

2.Aleksei of the demon kingdom
-1799 years old
-demon prince
-6'1
-black hair
-black eyes
-some flavour of fruity
-he/they/she/it/anything you can think of

3.Victoria
-5520 years old
-demon queen
-6'0
-white hair
-black eyes
-she/her

4.Lucien
-48 years old
-Theo's teacher
-6'2
-brown hair
-green eyes
-everything phobic

5.Trottler
-5400 years old
-Aleksei's private servent
-5'3
-black hair
-grey eyes
-aroace
-he/him

6.Anthony
-647 years old
-high warlock of demon kingdom
-5'8
-blond hair
-brown eyes

7.The NightShade witch
-6925 years old
-Victoria's private warlock
-5'7
-black hair
-blue eyes

Updates are a mess since they depend on my school, mental state, time I have, inspiration I have and many more.

If you don't agree with some things in the book like the big age gap between a vampire and a human that's your opinion but do not hate on the story. For the age gap however: demons develop and mature at a much slower rate and Aleksei has the body and mind of an 18 year old. If my math is shit in some parts with the years making sense do not come for me I am history and language smart not math smart.

Also if there are plot holes feel free to point them out because I'm doing this for fun and I may slip somewhere. If there is a plot hole regarding time just note that math is my worst subject. People who are rude/hate will be muted.

Thanks for reading♡♡♥