Meanwhile

As servants ran around to clean the snow, Kozakura and her father acted normal, in case anyone bursts in, but not oblivious. The guards were posted in front of the door of occupied room.

The rooms where Theo and his friends were staying were cleaned in a rush, all of their belongings randomly stuffed into interdimensional spaces and bottomless bags.

The temple was aproched by a squad of ten soldiers dressed in dark purple with golden markings on their uniforms. The leader was walking at the front, he wore a red uniform in order to be diferenciated from his group. They all had their heads down, covered with hoods, but if you l looked closely, you could see that almost all of them had fully white eyes, devoid of any emotions

The servants send out to meet them stood at the entrence, among them were two warriors, samurai to be more specific, a translator and an ordinary servant.

"We are looking for a group of criminals. We have reasons to believe they are being protected by the owner of this temple complex Shūji Miyamoto. We will search the place." the man in red said and using his hand signaled to the rest to start searching.

The group tried to disperse but before they could do anything the two samurai stopped them, talking in japanese.

"You will not do anything of that sort. Daimyo, the master, gave orders that you be brought before him." the woman at the entrence translated their words.

"We do not answer to your master." their leader started but one member of the group stepped forward.

They took of their hood to reveal a bald head covered with tattoos and scars, them and the captain were the only ones who's eyes weren't completely void of any trace of humanity.

"Come on brother, no need to be to violent all the time." they said with a monkey-like grin on their face. You could not quiet place it the expression was charming or grotesque.

"We have orders Yasha." the man said sharply, he was much bigger then his sibling when you loook at muscle but they made up for it with their height.

"Not that specific. Take us to your leader." they told one of the samurai, and the woman at the door translated again.

They lead the two siblings into the room where Shūji was with his daughter.

Along the way the man scanned every corcer of space around him, looking for anything suspicious. Meanwhile his sibling hopped along like a child who was about to get a candy.

Inside the room Kozakura was playing a shamisen to her father, acting as if it was a perfectly normal day because she was told to do so. Her father wanted to protect her by making her play oblivious.

He himself on the other hand looked at the two as if he knows exactly why they came to his temple. His expresion had a single meaning: get lost. He stared the two down the moment they were at the door.

"We are looking for fugetives, and we have been informed you are harbouring them." the man said coldly.

"You are looking for your rightful king you mean? Well, as much as I despise the current one, I do not know where the rightful king is." Miyamoto said, deciding to cotradict the way his face looks, he decided to act like he doesn't know anything.

"We will search the place, and we are not asking for premission." the man said, looking around the room as if searching for a clue as to where the company was.

"Do I look like someone who would just let random people snoop around my property?" the old man asked, not moving his eyes from the two.

"No, that is precisely why we planned this." Yasha said and raised their hands, blue smoke filled the room in a matter of seconds.

They heared the old man yell out to his daughter in japanese, but even before he did she held her hands up and made a shape with her fingers, a blubble was made around her and het father, preventing the smoke to from doing whatever it was supposed to.

"Good enough, they can't get out of that thing without being poisoned, let's go." the older sibling said and they walked away.

Yasha kept on filling the place with smoke and everybody who inhaled it dropped to the ground, dead. Some managed to run away, some tried to fight, but most died.

The smoke went through closed doors and cracks in the walls.

In one of the hidden rooms Roman had to punch through a window and run away with his human lover in order to keep him safe, but they were surrounded by a group of four.

Roman put up a good fight, protecting his mate with all his might, but his moving space was limited, if he moved too far away they would take Isaac.

The smoke was slowly creeping into the underground room as well, but it stopped before it reached it, there were footsteps and voices instead.

Just as Aleksei was about to open a portal he suddenly collapsed.

"Aleksei?!" Theo yelled out, worried to death as he pulled Aleksei up onto the bed and checked his puls. Luckly it was normal and Theo turned around when he felt a presence behind him.

At the end of the tunnel stood three figures, the siblings that came to raid the place, and a familiar face.

Theo was so stunned to realise what happened before he collapsed too. He realised he was shot with a small, almost invisible, needle in the neck.

Before he passed out too, he saw a figure aproche.

They pulled off their hood, letting the long hair run down their back.

"Aww, what's with that face, you didn't see this comming did you?" they said, their smile wicked and twisted.

"Brigitte..." Theo managed to force the name before he passed out.

"You bitch, I will run you through, traitor!" a woman sturggled as she was lead into the room by one of the zombie-like members of the squad, Clarabelle's face was stained with tears, and her shoulder was bleeding.

Brigitte turned around to face her, smiled twistedly and said "Oh come on, don't be so dramatic. I simply made the best choice for us, you will get over it soon."

With that, they took the two passed out men, the imrisoned woman, and a wounded vampire with his mate back to the demon castle. What they weren't aware of, were two white foxes chasing after them, blending in with the snow.