Training, training, training

A/n
Hi guys, just a little info I'm gonna be updating the story every other week from now on because once a week was way too stressful for me and I felt bad when I couldn't write a chapter in time. Thank you all for reading, enjoy♡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Days went by in only one thing, training. Training in spells, training in martial arts, training in potions, training in specific fields of magic. It was monotone.

They would wake up, have breakfast, go to Ezume to train, have lunch, go back to Ezume and repeat the next day.

She trained Aleksei in spells, Theo in potions and medicene, sometimes Brigitte and Clarabelle would join them.

Ezume also trained them all in martial arts.

One of those days they were practicing in a room designed for phisical training.

Theo was paired with Brigitte who changed from her usual elegand and flowly clothes into a cotton button up shirt and simple brown pants. She was still barefoot and she decided not to remove her jewlery though.

Ezume told them how to do certain excersises and left them to go check up on her daughter.

On the other end of the room Aleksei and Roman were sparring to their best, they were friends but they were also ready to send the other one flying across the room in situations like these.

In a corer Clarabelle was taking care of a black eye she gave Isaac after accidently going too hard on him. She did not know his fighting skills were next to none. The incident resulted in Roman making a scene and getting protective, it took half and hour to calm him down and aditional ten minutes to get him to let Clarabelle take care of the wound.

"Let's start." Brigitte said and the two of them started their fight.

They fought for a few minutes, each landing a hit or two, when suddenly Brigitte dissapeared in front of Theo's eyes and apeared behind hin, kicking him in the back and making him fall face down onto the floor.

"How did you do that?" Theo asked, turning around and looking at the girl standing above him, her presence in the room was suddenly way more noticable, as if power was pouring out of her body.

"I used magic, we didn't say it was prohibited." she smiled and offered her arm to help Theo get up.

"Well that's not fair, I would use my tehniques but all my weapons have been taken when someone-" with that he gave a look to his mate, who was pinning down the struggling vampire "-once I was arrested and for some reason they were never returned."

"Well, about that, I ordered them all to be destroyed." Aleksei said in an apologetic tone. "We can get you new ones here, better ones. With enchantments."

Theo laughed at the face is lover was making. "Alright, then after this I want a new sword." he announced.

"Anything for my little hunter." Aleksei smiled.

"I think I told you kids to train not chit chat." Ezume's voice said from the entrence and they all got back to their training.

After an hour more of it Alekei's father came to see the progress, with him came Kozakura and two servants.

"I see that you have made some progress. You aren't turning your back to your enemy, and you are less self absorbed." the man told his son.

"So, when will you teach me how to defeat Stefan and take my kingdom back?" Aelksei asked in a serious tone.

"Once you are ready, I'm not going to be the one sending you to your death."

"Well you seemed to have no problem with that when I was a kid."

"I am not denying my bad actions son, but that is precisely why I won't let you be haisty and get yourself killed." his father spoke to him in a calm tone, but his eyes were on the ground this time, in shame because of his past.

"Just teach me how to summon the dragon already. Mother would've done it." Aleksei told him harshly, Theo could see his hands double into tight fists at the memory if his mother.

"I understand that you miss your mother, you have every right to, but she is the one who kept you shielded from the world as much as she could. She let you believe your fire was enough to beat anyone and anything when in fact you are still just a boy who has a lot to learn. If I told you how to summon the dragon now and you, by some miracle, succeded, it would probably attack you because you are not ready for it yet. You are strong phisicaly, but emotional strenght takes time."

"I do not have time! While I sit here practicing kicking that fucker could be doing who knows what to the people I swore to protect! What kind of a king hides like this?!" the demon yelled, all of his bottled up frustrations lashing out, his rage was truly terryfing.

"A king is of no good to his people if he dies for nothing. You need to work on yourself a lot, the sooner you accept that the faster the process will be. Perhaps this little human of yours could help you, he seems to adapt to changes quickly enough." the old man was the only one not affected by the demon's anger.

Aleksei glared at his father and then looked at his mate. Theo came closer to him and not knowing what else to do, he just hugged Aleksei as tightly as he could without hurting him.

They stood like that for a while before noticing everybody else has left. The two then sat down in one corner of the room.

Aleksei gently pulled Theo onto his lap while he gently put his hands around his mate's waist.

"You need to take your time, you are powerful but hot headed. If you go to fight him blinded by hate and anger you'll die, and I don't want you to die." Theo told him, putting his palms on the demon's face.

"I know. Thank you, my love." Aleksei smiled softly and kissed him.

"No. You can't keep bottling up all your emotions. Let them out. I'm here for you, and if you need some time alone I can leave." the human hunter said.

"Don't leave. Please don't."

"All right, I won't. But please don't do this to yourself."

Aleksei paused for a moment, looked at his mate and leaned his head onto the other's chest and cried. Not like before, not quietly and calmly, the demon sobbed and wept, at one point even screamed. He let it all out for once, all while holding his mate close, as if to make sure he won't lose what he holds most dear.

Theo held him even closer, reasuring him that he's there and that he'll never leave. One if his hands was going through Aleksei's dark hair, comforting him.