Another dream

Once again his dreams were vivid and bright. He stood in the middle of the demon castle but the only light was the one coming from a hole inside a wall, when he approched it something big flew by at such speed it blew Theo away from the hole and onto the floor.

Before he could get up however the same figure flew through the hole,smashing glass all around and putting it's clawed hand around Theo's neck. One sharp long claw, white as snow, dug itself shallowly into his neck, not deep enough to do any damadge but if Theo was to move even an inch it would kill him on sight. It hurt non the less, but Theo was thoght not to show his pain, he was thoght that real men don't cry out or scream.

The creature had feathers so dark they seemed to be unnatural, as if they were darker then midnight sky or demon blood, and it's eyes were so bloody red you would mistake them for wounds. And once it spoke Theo was shocked, for this horrifying, horrible, ugly creature had the voice of the most beautiful man Theo ever knew. Was this the prince's demon form.

Wait what? I did not just thoght of Aleksei as beautiful?! Theo thgoht.

"What is a filthy human hunter doing in my castle?" creature spoke in Aleksei's voice. But Theo couldn't speak. If he ever tried the claw in his neck would kill him. He assumed this was Aleksei's true demon form. It was what demons look like in their own world. Mostly it was similar to what their animal form looks like. And since Aleksei's animal form was a crow this did look like a bird. With it's giant black wings and clawed hands and feet.

How could this be Aleksei? Theo knew demon's true form was terrible but how could someone as beautiful as Aleksei turn into a nightmare monster? WAIT?! Beautiful? Since when did Theo start to think of the demon price as beautiful?

His thoghts were stopped when suddenly the creature realised it's grip on Theo's neck, just to use it's wings to fly up, creating to much wind in the process it pushed Theo into the floor so much it cracked. The creature landed on top of Theo again and used it's clawed foot to grab Theo by the neck again and pull him up in the air.

"Answer my question you filth." it spat at him.

"I- I don't-" Theo choked at his own words, creatures's grip on his neck was too hard to speak.

"You came to kill me didn't you? You little human hunters think you are so smart, that you know everything about us. What we do. Why do we do it. How we do it. But in fact, you have no clue about anything."

So it was Aleksei. But how come he didn't remember that Theo was now his guard? As much as he can be considering that this isn't the demon prince's full power and even at this he could crush Theo without breaking a sweat.

"Well... Seeing as you can't speak like this, let me show you what happened to the last human who tried to kill me." and with that the creature, or the demon prince, took off flying up into the air, going straight for the roof.

Using his wings he shielded his face from the glass falling around as he literally flew through it.

Theo put his own arms up but it was too late, the glass cut his face and one tiny shred endes up in his left eye, sending blood everywhere and it took all of Theo's will power not to scream out in pain. And just then he was dropped down onto the ground into the woods just outside the castle. Where he saw fog all around.

Using one of his hands he covered his bleeding eyes and with the other he scearched for his knife, but for some reason it wasn't in it's regulas spot. In fact, it was nowhere to be found.

"Looking for this little human?" the demon said, leaning onto a three and spinning Theo's best blade around it's claws.

How did he get that? Theo was sure it was always inside of his jacket so nobody could get it without him noticing.

"Scared maybe? Little mouse has lost his only tool against the big scary cat huh?" the demon let out a sinnester laughter and threw the blade into the fog, it cleared it out revealing two blurry figures, the colours on their clothes were faded and they looked almost like they weren't real.

"Don't shit your pants, they are not the ones who will kill you, I am, but not yet, now watch." the demon ordered.

Two figures cleared out a little more and Theo realised that one of them was Aleksei, and the other was a young man, not possibly older then 20. His hair was brown and curly, he had dimples even though he wasn's smiling, he was kind of smirking. His eyes were ocean blue and he was shorter then Aleksei.

But not even seconds later the boy lost his smirk, now he looked scared, terryfied. The prince in front of him started to change. Claws bursted through his fingers and there was a sound of fabric ripping, but the pair of big, black wings Theo expected never showed. Was this what Aleksei mentioned? Was this the human that hurt Aleksei in the past? Was that the the one who took away his wings?

Before anyone spoke a word Aleksei in front of him pushed his clawed hand through the human, his hand exiting through the boy's back and the prince was holding his heart.

Before Theo could think any more however, and process what he just saw, he was snapped out of his nightmare. He quickly pulled out a dagger and started swinging it in front of himself.