He knows?

"So what now?" Theo asked confused.

"I have something to get done in the cort and then we go back." Aleksei said coldy and started to walk toward two horses ready for them. "Well?" he said looking at Theo, who was still frozen, staring at the prince. But would you blame him? Aleksei was as stunning as always but this time he decided to change up his colours a bit, he was wearing a light blue shirt with skin tight leather pants and a black corset that showed his figure beautifuly. His cape was simple black littered with golden stars along the endge.

"Y-Yes, I'm coming, sorry." Theo snapped out of his daydream about the prince and run over to the horses, hopping onto the one intended for him. It was quiet obvious wich one it is since one was brown with regular leather saddle and everything, while the other was white as snow and had golden reins with satin covered saddle.

"I'm quiet aware of how magnificent I look pretty boy, but you look desparate openly staring." Aleksei said and climbed onto his horse and they took off.

There was a weird feeling silence between the two and Theo decided he coudln't take it anymore after about ten minutes, so he just asked the first thing that came to his mind "So...what do you usually do? Besdies from your dutyes as the prince and all."

Aleksei gave him a 'what in the name of Hades' look but answered anyways "Find someone to torture, terorize the servents, read, burn someone alive, play some music... Why the fuck would you want to know that?"

To say that Theo was taken a back would be an understatement "I-uh... It's just small talk, getting to know each other and stuff. Do you have any friends? And please don't say that you torture people with them or something." he went on asking.

"Oh yeah because your kind is so much better on that part, at least demons are honest about it. But fine, I guess Brigitte and Clarabelle could be considered "good" by your standards, however stupid they might be." the prince said, rolling his eyes.

"And who are they?"

"Brigitte is a hybrid of an elf and a fairy and Clarabelle is her seelie girlfriend."

"Wait, girlfriend? As in two girls together?" Theo couldn't help but be shocked once again by how opened everyone here was about same-sex relationships.

"Duh? Are you deaf or some shit? That's what I just said. It's not my problem you humans are stupid and don't get simple shit like that." Aleksei scoffed.

"But... How? Does nobody mind it? Do they live with other people or-?" the hunter just couldn't grasp that.

"You really are stupid! Nobody here gives a fuck who you are fucking or kissing or whatever as long as you stay out of other people's shit. It's simple!" Aleksei yelled, irritated by the human's ignorance.

"Okay, you don't have to constantly yell and curse you know, I'm just not used to all of that talked like it's normal." Theo defended himself.

"The ones not normal are you and your kind." Aleksei told him and looked back at him. "So, that little boy toy Roman got himself talked to you didn't he." it wasn't a question.

Theo snapped his head back up to look at his comanion "How did you know that?"

"You  were right under my fucking windos idiot, and that ghost girl's scream is fucking loud." it was a 'isn't that obvious' tone.

"Oh... Right, did you hear any of it?" What if he did? What if he figured it all out? Even if Theo tried to sound casual but it wasn't working.

The wicked smile that danced across Aleksei's bloody red lips in that moment almost gave Theo a heart attack. "Every and each word." the prince's voice was low and quiet. The young hunter could feel the redness creeping onto his face and he looked down, shutting his eyes, not knowing what to say or do until, a few seconds later he heared a laughter.

Why was Aleksei laughing? Did he find Theo's rection amusing or did he figure out Theo's feelings and was laughing at that?

"So there was something interesting in that little chat of yours?" the prince asked, barely controling himself not to burst into laughter once again.

"What? S-so you didn't hear it?!"

"No. But it must be something really interesting for you to get so flustered huh?" the demon teased, so he really didn't hear it, he was messing around with Theo and it worked, now he knows there is something.

"N-no." Theo stuttered out wich only made Aleksei laugh harder.

"What's the matter pretty boy? Something I should know?" Aleksei went on teasing.

"Stop it." Theo said the only thing he could think of wich would not make him look srupid.

"Oh, did I make a poor little human uncomfortable?" Aleksei mocked him and laughed once more.

The rest of their little trip was silent since Theo was way too embarassed to say a word.

Aleksei did what he was supposed to and they headed back soon. In that "job" of his Theo overheared something about dubbling the number of souldiers up on the northern border of the kingdom, and after that Aleksei seemed more serious.

"What was all that? If I'm allowed to know that is." Theo asked.

"Nothing much. Just some smaller problems on the northern mountains." Aleksei answered coldly.

"It didn't seem small."

"And it's none of your business if it did." that was Theo's sign not to push his luck or Aleksei wouldn't talk to him the rest of the day.