The bath house

The space they entered was filled with steam and the robes they changed into were thinner, since the temperature in the bath house was so high.

Theo was still debating weather to do it or not, he wanted to trust Aleksei after the way Aleksei trusted him with his own scars.

"So? Don't feel pressured please, anything you decide is completely valid, alright?" Aleksei smiled and gently kissed the top of Theo's head.

"Thank you. I... I think it'll be alright if we took a bath together." Theo said, stuttering a little bit.

"Alright, do you want to go in first? I won't look if it bothers you."

"That would be nice, if you don't mind."  as much as he wanted to trust Aleksei he felt more comfortable that way.

Aleksei turned around and waited patiently.

Theo took of his clothes and got into the bath and waited for a little bit before saying "You can... Turn around now."

The prince turned around and along with his clothes the glamour spell was gone, it was to make Theo less self concious.

The scars all over his body seemed even more visible in the bright yellow lighring of the bath house. Especially the scars on his back, where his wings used to be.

He entered the bath as well and saw his mate in deep thoghts about the scars.

"It was the same guy who took the throne from me." the demon said.

"Can you tell me about it? If it's too painful or if you don't like to talk about it it's fine, I was just curious." the human said back.

Aleksei smiled softly and gentle pulled Theo closer to himself, he spoke after it: "No, it's fine really, it's you after all. His name is Stefan and he was the one who cut off my wings. He also practices many form of dark magic, one of them being trying to revive the dead. He is one of his experiments himself. When he started doing all that I thoght nothing of it since it was mice and frogs, so it didn't really matter, but he moved onto demon folk really quickly, so I tried talking to him about it but he wouldn't listen, I told him I'm not going to support that and said if he doesn't stop I'll end things between us, I'm have many contraversial opinions but I believe the dead should stay dead. That night in order to punish me for threatening to leave him, so he cut off my wings. Later on he also tried to kill me and make me one of his corpse puppets so I broke things off, but since he wouldn't back off I carved out his heart in the middle of a fight, by that time he already put a spell on himself so he is one of the walking dead himself." Aleksei explained.

Theo couldn't believe how the demon always seemed so laid-back and relaxed, he seemed like he had no care in the world but in fact he has been through hell and back. Maybe it was partialy because of what his mentor used to say about royalty. Lucien used to say that human royals were corrupted and awful human being but that compared to demon royals, they were perfect. Theo had vivid memories of his mentor talking badly about supernaturals while the boy trained.

"I am really sorry you had to go through that, I don't even know what to say to all of this." Theo has learned so much about his mate in such short time, it's almost like they have known each other forever.

"It's alright dear, I know it can be a lot to hear. And you don't have to say anything, I had a long time to process all of it." Aleksei smiled and put his arm around Theo gently "Is this too much?" he then asked.

"No, but thank you for asking. And just because you had time to process it doesn't mean you healed from it."

The king stayed quiet for a while before answering. "I know..."

Theo looked at Aleksei for a little while before placing a kiss on his lisps.

Aleksei gently placed one hand onto his mate's cheek and he put his other hand into his soft hair.

They continued kissing for a long while until both their minds started to wander off and think of something more.

Aleksei kept his composure and didn't act on his needs since he knew it could be too much for his mate at that time.

Theo on the other hand didn't know how to hide it so well so a blush slowly spread across his face at his own thoghts. He slowly opened his eyes and pulled away.

"Is it alright if we... Tried... Some things... Now?" he slowly asked. He did not know how to say things like that, especially to a man, and he did not know if he was moving things too quickly. As many partners as the demon may have had, it didn't mean all of them were good to him, and it didn't mean he doesn't deserve to decide how things move if he is not on board with certain things.

Aleksei smiled and kissed his mate again. "We can if you are ready for it, if not don't force yourself into anything." his voice was so gentle you would get lost in it so easily, yet it didn't demand a single thing, it was purely to make Theo more comfortable and to make sure he knows he has a choice.

"I don't know if I am. Could we... Try and see how it goes? Unless you don't want to do anything, that is also fine." Theo stuttered a little bit, he was nervous but he wanted to see how things would go.

"Alright then, we can finish the bath and then move to our room, I will put a silence spell on it and we can stop at any point if either of us doesn't want to do it anymore. How does that sound?" the king asked, his tone still same, honey-like and gentle.

Theo nodded slowly and blushed a little bit harder, the thoghts of what could happen rushed to his head and he felt as if the temperature in the room got even higher.

They finished their bath with small kisses here and there, after that they put on their clothes they came in and got back to their room where Aleksei put a silence spell like he said he would.

He then turned to his mate and they started kissing, slowly and gently at first but it quickly got more hungry.

Aleksei looked at Theo for a second, asking for his consent once more. "We can stop at any point, just say it and I will stop, I promise you."

"I trust you, and you can also stop if you want to, or tell me to stop." Theo said, his voice was more quiet then usual.

"Thank you, my dear." the demon smiled softly and kissed his mate again.