The vampire castle

"Aleksei, my dear friend, welcome." The vampire on top of the stairs smiled and shaked hands with the prince.

"Thank you Roman, how long has it been?" the demon smirked.

"Almost fifty long years." Roman answered. "Let's go inside, the fiest is about to begin." he told them as they entered the castle.

"And who would this little human be?" Aleksei asked, looking at the boy skipping and jumping around them like a five year old.

"This is Isaac. And who is your new boy toy?" Roman smirked. There was something about his flashing white teeth that would make anyone uneasy around him, but Theo was semi-used go it since he was a hunter. Still he didn't like it at all.

"Hei!-" Theo got offended but Aleksei cut him off.

"Shut it. This horrid annoying, but good looking creature is my new guard. My mother isisted even though my magic is way more powerful then his little tricks." Aleksei explained and sat down at a large table that was set in a big room, two big, throne like, chairs were there, obviously for Aleksei and Roman.

Theo and Isaac set down next to each other and as the two others started talking Theo couldn't resist asking.

"Can I know what are you doing in a place like this? And how come nobody killed you?"

Isaac smiled and spoke in a voice so high pitched it was almost annoying. "I was abducted by some gang who sold people, mostly teens, on the black market to low life vampires. One day Roman's guards raided the place but by that time I was the only one left. They took me with them to Roman and he asked how did I end up there so I explained that I was an orphan wanderer and that thry cough me one night when I was walking along a path usually used by the villagers in a near by village when they go to Demort. I expected him to kill me but he said he liked me a let me stay. Now I'm his boyfriend." the boy explained

Theo almost chocked on his drink "Wait what? Boyfriend?"

"Yes, problem?" Isaac asked, suddenly going from a nice little boy to a defensive meanie.

"No I'm just...suprised." And he really was. Isaac said it as if he was saying somebody just sneezed. To Theo it was completely fine but back in Dean people weren't so open minded. In fact they went to far as to burning those "sinners".

"Well here nobody really cares about that stuff. It's just normal. But I'm getting a feeling folks back at home don't think so, am I right?" Theo thoght himself to be good at hiding things but now he wasn't so sure, people keep reading him like an opened book since he got here.

"Yeah, something like that." he answered.

After endless hours of sitting there and talking about army, some small riot that some trolls started and some others things, it was finally time to go to bed.

As it turns out the vampire castle is hosting some kind of royal ball, wich lead to many rooms being alredy occupated, wich then lead to Theo and Aleksei being forced to share a room.

"Okay so I will just...uh...put some pillows and blankets on the floor-" Theo started when they entered the room but Aleksei cut him off.

"Oh come on, it's a fucking queen sized bed we can sleep just fine." the prince scoffed as he started undressing right there.

"Oh God! Do you have any idea what shame is?" Theo quickly covered his eyes.

"Yes, but I look fucking georgeous so I have nothing to be ashamed of." Aleksei said and tossed his clothes onto a chair near by.

"Whatever. Are you decent now?" the hunter asked,still covering his eyes.

"That highly depends on what you mean. But I have clothes on yes." the demon responded, when Theo turned around he saw him in an almost see through night shirt and silk thin pants.

"God this will be awkward." Theo mumbled under his breath.

"I can still hear you pretty boy." Aleksei said not bothering to look up from a little flame he created in his palm. His elegant, long, pale fingers slipping through it without any sign of burning. Slowly the colour of the flame changed into a dark deep red, then lilac purple and finally gentle blue before it died out. The hunter kept his eyes at the spot the flame died out a moment ago. "Don't tell me you get so bewitched by a mere children's trick little human." Aleksei's voice snapped him out of his trance.

"Why were you doing that?" Theo asked,not affected by the mocking tone prince's voice held.

"Because I'm bored out of my mind stuck here with your annoying ass." the demon replyed.

"Well that was rude."

"Took you long enough to conect the dots,I'm not nice." and with that the prince turned his back to other male and stopped their conversation.

As Theo removed his jacket he spotted something through demon's silk shirt. He remembered Aleksei telling him that someone cut his wings off and now he saw it,two big scars on his back that stood out from his perfect white skin, they looked painful. And to make matters worst it didn't look like they were cut, it looked as if they were ripped out completely.

Theo made a mental note to himself to ask more about it if the prince will be okay with talking about it, and after that he driffted off to sleep.