The dream

OKAY SO TO EXPLAIN, COURSIVE IS THE DREAM AND LATER ON THEO'S THOGHTS, ALSO PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE THE STORY PLEASEEEE, THANK YOU( ˘ ³˘)♥ENJOY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Theo woke up on a large, soft and warm bed. His half naked body was covered with red soft covers.

What is this? He asked himself.

As he sat up he noticed he was not alone. When he turned his head he saw Aleksei still sleeping next to him. Only this time the prince didn't have a night shirt.

Theo slowly got closer, as if to make sure that was really him.

"Well, good morning my darling." the beautiful demon said and opened his galactic eyes.

Without even thinking about it Theo leaned in and pressed his lips against Aleksei's. To what Aleksei's replyed by tangling his fingers into those soft brown locks and pulling Theo closer, earning a small moan.

"W-what are y-you doing?" Theo manadged to say when he broke the kiss.

"You'll see my dear, just relax." Aleksei laughed as his hands traveled around Theo's body.

They stopped just above the edge of his pants and he stotked his abs.

Theo suck in a breath and closed his eyes.

"No no no my love. " Aleksei stopped and came back up to kiss him. "Open those stunning eyes for me." he teased and statred to trail kisses along Theo's sharp jaw and neck. He sucked on his neck to make a mark.

"Aleksei..." Theo let out through his teeth.

"Yes, Theo? Tell me what you want." the prince smirked.

"In the name of God..." Theo moaned as Aleksei continued his assult on Theo's neck.

"He can't help you now, it's just me... All alone with you." the prince smirked.

Theo looked him in the eyes hungrily and filpped them over so he was on top now.

Aleksei let out a gasp as he felt Theo's fingers trace his slim body.

"As amazing as this feels my love, I'm always on top." Aleksei said and flipped them over once again.

This time Aleksei's hand went even lower and he was not suprised to find a tent in the sheets.

Just when the prince was about to do what Theo wanted him to do so badly, another voice was heared.

"Boy, wake up boy! Hei!" Trottler was yelling.

With a loud gasp Theo jumped up on the bed, hitting his head on the low roof and falling face flat on the floor.

"Well that is a way to get up too I guess, sorry to interupt your, I'm sure interesting dreams, but the prince wants you to clean his horses. Chop chop." Trottler clapped his hands and started collecting some letters from the table.

"I...um I would need to..." Theo was still shocked and embarrased about his dream.

"Take care of your morning boner? You were moaning in your sleep boy, and no you won't be jerking off now, cover it up and get lost, the guards will escort you to the stables. And they have premission to kick your lazy ass if you don't work properly, just so you know."

Theo got up, his hands covering his private parts, and quickly got dressed.

The guard showed him where the stables were and left, knowing that he can't run away since the woods around the castle are full of dangerous creatures and the hunter has no weapons. They also put a magical charm on his jacket so if he tries to run it will knock him out. It was a pin actually, and quiet a nice one. It has a purple dragon on it. The dragon was seated in a flower of yellow wolfsbane (the difference is that yellow one can stop a kanima, and the purple one can't) and it's tail went all around it, making a circle. Sometimes it seemed as if the dragon was watching him, wich again, wouldn't be suprising at all.

The horses were very beautiful, most of them were black but there were two white ones and one that looked as if it was on fire merely minutes ago, it's mane and tail still in small flames, it was bright red with yellow eyes, stunning and terrifying animal at the same time.

Others had either white or red eyes and looked pretty normal. Theo was almost sure that the red one was Aleksei's favourite.

After some hard work at the stables his situation was fixed but he still couldn't get it into his head that he had wet dreams about the demon prince.

What did it mean? Why did it happen? He put a spell on me, yes, that must be it. There is no way I could have dreamed that if he didn't, he's playing with me. Yes, yes that is it, I'm sure. Theo told himself inside his head.

But deep down he knew he didn't believe it. Could you blame him though? The demon prince would cost everyone who saw him a few wet nights.

There was one more thoght that frightened Theo the most. Lucien once told him that demons and their future mates often meet in dreams. What if Aleksei had the same dream?

No, no way. This place is just messing with my head, that's all. Theo reminded himself.

Two hours had passed and he finally finished his work with the horses so he decided to go back. Once again when he turned around he was falling back, with books and papers falling over him and the owner of said items following.

"Oh no, dear not again, I am so very sorry once again Mr. Theo, I-I mean Theo-" Ayana started apologizing.

"It's alright, do you need help with that though? It looks like a lot for only one person to carry." Theo asked, picking up her books.

"I wouldn't want to bother you, I really wouldn't."

"It's okay, I was just headed back anyways." Theo smiled.

"Well thank you then." the warlock girl smiled too.

They walked towards the castle and as they were approching a great door they heared voices coming from inside.

One of them was Aleksei's, that beautiful voice that can be so deep and intiminating, yet so soft and gentle. And the other one was a female voice, equally as beautiful(well, not for Theo)and equally as chilling. Theo assumed that the female was Aleksei's mother and the demon queen, Victoria.

It sounded as if the two were talking about a very important matter.

Ayana and Theo exchanged looks and within a second they both pressed their ears against the door.

"Mumzie the dearest, there was one more thing I wished to talk about."

"What is it Aleksei dear, but better hurry, mommy does not have all day."

"I had-" but the prince stopped. Not a second later the door Theo and Ayana were leaning onto was opened and they both fell face down right beneth Aleksei's feet.