The royal tailors

The older pair wore different clothes, the first person was in a long dark blue cape that covered the rest of their clothes and the second one with creepy eyes wore what seemed to be a suit. But with some changes.

They all blowed down and said in union "Your highness."

Aleksei nodded and they all stood straight again, well, the twins' posture wasn't exactly straight.

"Hello." the person in the blue cape said to Theo. "My name is Nox. These are Asterin, my assistent, and the twins are Shu and May. The young prince called us here to make you a proper outfit for his big day, am I right?" they were talking quickly and energetically.

"Yes? I suppoese?" Theo answered. "Sorry I'm confused, are you a man or a woman?" and as soon as the words left his mouth Theo realised how rude that was. "I'm so sorry it just slipped." he said quickly.

Nox just laughed it off and answered "I'm neither, I don't feel as a man or a woman, so I just don't go by those. You can just use my name or they when you talk to me."

"Oh, okay." Theo said, now he understood what the book Lucien showed him said about some monarchs of the demon kingdom being "neither".

Asterin spoke in a deep, rough voice "Let's start this then." and pulled out a tailor's tape measure. "Those rags, off, now."

"W-what? In front of everyone?" Theo asked.

"Oh come on, if it comes to it I will order you." Aleksei whined. It almost sounded as if he wanted to see it.

Everyone just kept looking at him.

"Could you at least turn around?" he asked.

"Oh gods." Aleksei said and gestured with his hand for the tailors to turn around, he himself closed his eyes and put his head back into the pillow, if he opened his eyes he would be looking at the ceiling.

Theo slowly took off his clothes until he was left in his under garments. "Um... I don't really like the idea of this, why do I have to remove my clothes? Don't turn back around yet!" he stopped them before they could turn around. Even though his body was like it was carved by gods he still had insecurities. And he did not want Aleksei to see them.

He had stretch marks from working up so much muscle suddenly, and he had some body acne from constantly being in leather clothing and sweating so much. In his eyes that covered all of the rest that looked good. He thoght Aleksei would never love somebody like him for so many reasons.

Nox spoke "What do you not like? If it helps we will put some fabric over you as soon as we measure." they said.

"Could you do that part then? Only you?" he asked.

"Well I would need at least one other person for help since my eye sight isn't the best."

"Okay, but just one." Theo said, trying not to sound isecure and glancing over at Aleksei. He was still keeping his eyes closed. He didn't say it but Theo really aprichiated it.

"Okay, Shu please help me." Nox said and one of the twins turned around. The boy quickly took out a little notebook and gave it to Nox, he took the tape measure and approched Theo.

"May I?" she asked and Theo nodded. "Arms out to the sides please." Theo did as he was told and the boy silently measured him, telling Nox his measures who then wrote it down in the notebook.

After that they took out a fabric and quickly cut it out,putting it over Theo and pinning it together. He felt better when he felt soft, heavy velvet against his skin.

"Okay, you can look now." Nox said to the others, they did and then got to work around Theo.

Aleksei's eyes landed right on Theo's. The prince kept quiet and just looked while the team worked.

Theo has never felt a fabric like this on him, really all clothes he owned were either cotton or leather, none high quality like the ones Aleksei owned though. He remembered the smell of wet leather his old home used to have, and by home me meant the hut in the mountains and not the house in Dean village. That place wasn't home for a long time.

"Would you like some details sown into this?" May asked as she pinned what was to be a sleve around Theo's wrist.

"Um... I don't know?" Theo looked over to Aleksei as if asking him.

"What do I care? It's your clothing pretty boy." he said.

"Could you please take over this? I really don't know anything about it." Theo asked him.

"You want me to design your clothing for my ceremony?" Aleksei asked, but it was more of a warning.

"Yes. Please." Theo said.

"You were warned." and with that Aleksei turned his head to Nox. "You will add silver detailing around the edge of the suit, make the suit deep red with black, silk under shirt. Add a silver and black sprap down the sides of the pants and add something you think would look good." he said.

Asterin quickly turned back to Theo and with one small movement of his heand the fabric on Theo that was gray turned a deep shade of red.

"No, more like rose red." Aleksei said.

Asterin repeated the hand movement and the fabric changed the shade.

"That's it." The prince smiled.

As the tailors continued their work Theo didn't know what to do with himself.

As soon as they left Theo was left standing there in Aleksei's room.