Preparations

Sorry for the timeskip,I'm lazy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took a few days for Aleksei to get better, a few days meaning his birthday is now three days away, and meaning that those three days will be hell for his servants.

Both Aleksei and his mother want every single detail to be perfect.

As Theo was helping Trottler carry a big table, Aleksei was screaming at a servant for breaking a glass from a set, wich meant that they would have to use another one, and acording to Aleksei those glasses weren't half as nice as the ones they now can't use.

"Why don't you just replace that one glass?" Theo asked.

"Are you insane?! And risk those old noble pigs dragging my big day through the mud in the newspaper tomorrow?! Absolutely not!" Aleksei yelled and turned back to screaming at the servent.

Just then his mother walked into the room, wearing a dress that any human would consider inapropriate for a queen. It was thin and black, you could see most of her legs through it, and the bloody red heels she wore. The only thing stopping you from seeing the upper part of her body was a black corset covered with red jem stones.

Every person in the room imedietly bowed down, even Aleksei.

"Mother." the demon prince said and walked up to her and started ranting about how the servents were incapable of doing their jobs and now the nobles are just waiting to make fun of him. Theo found out that as much as the commoners love him, the nobles resent Aleksei with a burning passion. It turns out Aleksei's love advantures indcluded some of the noblemen's kids and they weren't happy about it.

"Do you really think those old stinky bastards have the balls to say something about you?" she tells him in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Well no but you know I don't want to give them the pleasure." he says and then titls his head slightly to the side, like a five year old wanting a cookie before dinner.

"You really expect me to put my private servant in charge of this mess? He has better things to do." Victoria said and walked up to her, soon to be Aleksei's, throne. She sat down and looked around the room.

"Mumzie dearest, come on, just this once, we both know Sebastian would be perfect for this." Aleksei pleeds.

"Gods, I raised a brat." Victoria says and snaps her figners "Sebastian!" she called out and servant walked through the big door. He was dressed like all other servants with long black hair, neatly tied back so it doesn't get in the way.

"You called, my queen?" he said and bowed.

"Yes, help my son with this whole mess." she told him.

"Yes, my queen." the servant said and started commanding other servants.

In just about an hour everything was perfect and Aleksei stopped trying to commit mass murder.

Next thing on his scedual was training, Theo was shocked when he found out that Aleksei trained as much. And even more when he saw what Aleksei trained in.

The demon prince's training uniform was nothing more but some black pants, a cotton shirt and leather boots. No armor or anything because anording to him, if he believes something keeps him safe he isn't doing it at his full potential.

The training was devided into three section, each lasting an hour and a half. First was close combat training, then training his powers and then horseback combat.

Theo was invited to joing the first part of the training and he did. Only to be smashed into the floor more then once. He was shocked since that had rarely happened to him before. Turns out the demon prince is much stronger then he looks.

"That's really all you got? And you call yourself my guard?" Aleksei laughed and held a knife to Theo's throath once again.

"Very sorry your highness." Theo said and kicked Aleksei with his leg to push him off.

"That was dirty, you're actually learning something." Aleksei laughed and got up quickly.

"How is a dirty move progress?" Theo asked and got up too.

"Do you expect your oponant to be nice to you? That only happens in knight tournaments and even then most of them are assholes too." Aleksei said and walked up to the weapons sorted on the side. He took a sword that was from a place he said was called Japan, Theo never heared of it. Alekei said that the sword was a katana. It was a single edged blade with a slight curve, the grip was big enough to be heald with two hands and the goard was decorated with letters Theo didn't recognize.

"What does it say? On the guard?" Theo asked.

Aleksei took a quick look and translated "Power, knowladge and bravery. It was made by my tutor's request for me." he told Theo and drew the sword, it suited him like it was an extention of his own arm.

Theo took a sword from the table too, an ordenary one. And they started dueling again until it was time for the other part of Aleksei's training.

Not even ten minutes in and the room was so hot you could fry and egg on the foor. The flames raged from Aleksei's hands, burning everything in sight but leaving Theo and other people in the room unharmed.

Theo couldn't help but notice how the sweaty cotton shirt was sticking to Aleksei's perfect body. The oddly calm look on the prince's face seemed unnatural for someone who was making hellfire from their body but it just added up to Theo's little problem he desperately tried to cover by holding his jacker in front of it.