Imprisoned

TW: this part will be involving of abusive relationships, non consensual activities and in general triggering things involving the two. Read at your own risk. I am sorry if you exerianced anything of the sort.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aleksei woke up in his own room. For a moment he thought it was all a bad dream, until he noticed the chains binding him to the bed.

He was dressed in a black shirt and leather red pants, he knew they were from his closet but was enraged at the thought of the person who put them on him.

He tried breaking free by melting the metal shackles but found he could not produce the fire.

Once he started pulling on the chains he felt a small needle in his wrist, connected to a bag of green liquid, which was hung on the frame of the bed.

The demon king knew the liquid all too well, he himself used it for a long time on his prisoner. Esentially what it does is it neutralizes all forms of magic and special abilities. He had the NightShade witch come up with it to torture the prisoners without them being able to fight back.

As he was desperately trying to get himself free and go find Theo, the door opened to reveal Stefan.

"It is useless to struggle, my love." he said and sat down next to Aleksei on the bed.

"Do not call me that you bastard." the demon spat at him and continued pulling on his restrains.

"So cruel. You haven't changed one bit, though I never expected to be the target to your harsh words." the other one said while leaning closer and closer to the restrained man on the bed.

"Get your foul face away from me." Aleksei said and turned his head, only for Stefan to grab him by his jaw and turn him back around. He forced a kiss onto him and all Aleksei could do to resist is refuse to open his mouth.

"Come on, that little human is not capable of satisfing your needs like I am. Do you not remember how I used to make you scream?" a sadiatic tone replaced the fake, gentle one.

"The reason I screamed is because you hurt me, not because I liked it." Aleksei said and as literally spat on Stefan's face, making the man back away in shock.

"If you're refusing my affection because of that human don't worry, I will take his body soon, so it will be just like with him, won't it?"

"I swear to the gods, if you hurt him in any way I will make you suffer fate far worst then death."Aleksei said sharply, no yelling. His rage was beyond anger and yelling. It was pure fury.

"Oh I won't even go near him, I'm staying with you to make sure you don't somehow run away and cause trouble. I am, after all, just a puppet, haven't you already noticed?" Stefan smiled.

Once it was mentioned it couldn't be unseen. The arteficial smile, the doll like features, the dull eyes, the unnaturally shade of skin, the smell of decaying flesh covered up by parfumes.

Stefan was, in fact, a puppet. Which meant there needed to be a puppetier.

"You finally figured it out, huh?" a voice called from the door, Aleksei recognized it as soon as the first word was spoken.

In the doorframe, wearing his very crown, stood the person he thought of as one of his closest friends. Brigitte, now with a wicked smile on her face that was unlike any expression people were used to seeing on her face, yet it seemed more natural then the kind smile it used to be.

"You traitor!" Aleksei screamed at her, trying even harder to break free. Every time he did the restrains got tighter untily eventualy his wrists and ankles started to bleed.

"There is no point in trying to get free, so you might as well stop." she told him and sat down on a chair next to the closet, looking directly at him.

"I will burn you alive!" Aleksei yelled once again, he couldn't believe that he was stabbed in the back by one of the rare people he dared call his friends. He trusted Brigitte with his life, he trusted her with Theo's life, and she betrayed them in cold blood.

"Yes yes, empty threats as always with you. Now listen, this is how things will be from now on and you can either cooperate or be Stefan's bed slave forever. Your choice. As for the rest of your little company, they are all in the dungeons. You can save them if you hand me the crown without a fuss. Stefan stop touching his thighs while I'm here you common whore." she explained and snapped at her puppet at the end.

"I will save them regardless, you can go fuck yourself." Aleksei told her and continued to struggle, causing more blood to leak all over the bed from the restrains digging into his flesh.

"Oh stop it already, it is pointless to resist and you know it. You yourself used these same restrains on your own prisoners, am I right? Do you think that little human would still love you if he knew all the horrible things you did? If he knew how you killed one of your lovers in a fit of rage, if he knew that you used to torture servants for bringing you the wrong tea? Or maybe, possibly the worst of them all, that ball you once held. How did you call it again? The bloody masquerade ball? The one wherr you told all your nobles and subjects that you give them a week free of laws that forbid them from praying on humans? Which ended in so big of a bloodbath even your mother thought of it as outragenous." Brigitte went on and as she did Aleksei realised she might've been right. How could someone like Theo love someone like him? Someone responsible for so much pain and suffering in the world. It was true that his kind weren't monsters, but did it apply to him as well.

"There, now you see it, don't you? You can't possibly be good for him, you are no good for anyone in fact. It is best if you just hand over the crown and leave the kingdom to me. I can take care of the people, I can lead the kingdom, you can't. You are still the same foolish, spoiled child you were years ago." She continued, and Aleksei's mind went along with it.

The demon, once proud and confident prince and crowned king, came undone by the betrayal of his best friend, who was able to bring back the memories he tried so desparately to forget.

Brigitte smiled sadistically, seeing the boy in front of her break down bit by bit to reveal the scared, desparate and cofused child he really was.