The long night

A/n
Okay this will be an attempt of some smut/lemon/lime type of thing,thiy is my first time writing something like this(I wrote some but it was fanfiction not my own characters)so bare with me on this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The intense kissing continued for a long time, with their hands wandering around each other's bodys.

Their robes were on the floor in the corner and they were both naked, but since the room was dark they mostly couldn't see.

"Do you mind if I make some light, darling?" Aleksei quietly and gently asked.

Theo froze for a moment and thoght about it. He did want to trust Aleksei with this, he did want to do this so after a little bit of thinking he nodded.

The demon mumbled a quiet spell and a few candles around the room lit up with a small flame, spreading a dim light across the room.

Candle light enabled Theo to see just how close Aleksei was, their faces were mere milimeters apart and their bodies were pressed together.

"Can I try something?" Aleksei asked in a hush, deep voice.

"Yes... Go ahead." The hunter's voice was shaky and small.

Aleksei slowly started planting soft kisses along Theo's jaw and down to his neck, searching for the human's sweet spot.

He soon found it and started gently sucking there, trying to make a mark. The sensation made Theo arch his back, wich then caused friction between them. They both let out a small sound.

Theo felt a small smile on Aleksei's lips and his kisses got lower. Once he reached Theo's collarbone he stopped and looked up.

"Is is alright if I continue?" he questioned.

"P-please do." Theo stuttered a little bit.

The demon continued lowering his kisses, continiously making sure that what he was doing was not too much for his mate to handle, he didn't want him to remember that night as something bad. He wanted to make his mate feel good, he wanted to make Theo feel loved.

As he continued to kiss Theo's chest, one of his hands took a hold of Theo's inner thigh, wich made Theo tense up a little.

Before Aleksei could even ask if he should stop, Theo interuppted. "Don't stop...please."

His mate gave him a soft smile and continued, his hand slowly moving across Theo's leg, closer and closer to the spot where Theo wanted him the most.

The temperature in the room seemed to rise at the same pace Aleksei was moving his hands and lips. He was gentle and caring, as much as he wanted to do many things right then and there, he knew it would be too much for Theo at that moment. His only goal that night was to make Theo feel special, he wanted to show Theo how much he loved him, even in such a short time they were together. He always wanted to make his partners feel loved but with Theo the need was even bigger then usual. It was like this human boy was simply the most precious thing in the world that needed to be protected and cherished.

That same human boy was letting out noises of pleasure as Aleksei's hands and lips send his body into a state of ecstasy he never felt before. It made him feel like his body was on fire.

His hips lifted to meet the touch of his mate and his eyes closed, only to open again because he couldn't believe it was real that the beautiful creature above him could be trying that much to make him feel good. He couldn't believe that he once wanted nothing but to kill the very same person who was making him feel like the most important person in the world at that moment.

A few small tears dripped down the human's cheek, wich alerted the demon who froze in his place.

"N-no...please, don't stop... I'm sorry. I just thoght of something." Theo choked on his own words.

Aleksei came back up, face to face with Theo, and whiped his tears away with his fingrs.

"My love, don't think of that now, you simply wanted to do what was expected of you. In your eyes everyone of my kind was a monster, but you gave me a chance, you gave us a chance, and you learned that most of us aren't evil creatures that only have a wish to kill. Just like I learned that not every human is twisted and power hungry. So please, don't think of that, this is a night for us, alright angel?" the voice of his mate saying those loving words made even more tears spill, this time simply because he needed them to.

He took a soft hold of Aleksei's jaw and pulled him into a loving kiss, while Aleksei's hands started to roam his body again.

Only that time, Theo's hands began to move as well. Their sounds filled the small room. Heavy breaths, whipering, gasping and moans.

They didn't concern themselves on how much time passed, they simply lived for each other in that exact moment, until they were both exausted and just lied down next to each other. Aleksei hugged Theo and placed a kiss on top of his head.

Theo took the demon's hand and intervened their fingers. Aleksei gently storked Theo's hand with him tumb and started humming a nice tune, it sounded like a lullaby and it surely felt like one, both of them felt their eyes become heavy.

They fell asleep like that, hugging under the warm blankets, unbothered by the racing snow storm outside or anyone else inside the building they were in. It didn't matter that one of them was a hunter who used to hunt down supernaturals and who would be considered a traitor if his village were to find out what he was doing at that moment. It didn't matter that the other one was a newly crowned king who's kingdom and crown were stolen the day he was crowned. It didn't matter that both of their lives were a mess, it didn't matter that both of them were a mess. Nothing mattered at that moment but the two of them.

But that blessed moment couldn't last forever, the next morning creeped up quickly, brining back the harsh reality of the world they were living in, the world in which their story was yet to be told. And only the gods knew what they are yet to go through.