Training starts today

At the break of dawn the door of a room was slide open. Inside the room were two people, cuddled up to each other closely, covered with warm covers and blankets.

Both Aleksei and Theo had one of the most important moments of their lives the previous night. They were both covered in love marks and Aleksei's hands were firmly wrapped around Theo. Holding him close, as if to make sure his mate will be safe.

Their peaceful sleep was interupted when the curtains were opened, letting the bright light inside, and their blankets were pulled off.

Theo quickly reached for his kife and Aleksei lit a flame in his palm, with his other arm he kept a firm hold on his mate.

"Well... At least you both have some good reflexes." said a female voice.

In front of them stood a tall woman, her long black hair reached to the half of her thighs, and the tips of it were white. She was dressed in a red kimono with white and gold details, she wore it in what Aleksei knew as geisha style. Her face was the same warm shade like that of Aleksei's father and sister, and her eyes were covered by a white blindfold, decorated with small golden branches and flowers. When she spoke she was talking to Aleksei.

"My name is Ezume Hirano, I am a witch who works with your father and he asked me to perform a protection spell on you and to train you in basics of magic above just your flames." she had the same accent as the rest of the people Theo met. He asked himself what would he be doing if Aleksei has to go off and train.

As if she heared his thoghts she spoke to him. "You will be attending as well, now get dressed and go eat, after that come to the building on the left to the main temple." with those words she left them, not letting them utter a word in protest or question anything.

Aleksei put out the flame in his palm and looked over at Theo, he smiled softly and placed a gentle kiss on Theo's lips.

"Last night was one of the most special moments in my life, and I know you must think I say that a lot but I really don't. I've only said it a small couple of times in my entire life." the demon said.

Theo laughed and kissed him again "It was for me too. Thank you."

"You never have to thank me for anything my dear. Now let's go get ready." with that Aleksei got up and helped Theo put on the traditional clothes again. The clothes were left in the room the night before but neither of them noticed them until morning.

As they walked towards the room where breakfast was served Theo noticed how many people actually were in the small temple complex.

Outside were all kinds of creatures, people with tails or horns, witches and wizards with hands full of books and potions, small pets following their owners and making weird noises. There was at least twenty people outside, and who knew how many inside the buildings.

It was still snowing but it wasn't a storm anymore, the snow falling was slow and peaceful.

In the dining room their friends were already eating, along with Aleksei's sister who was actually having a conversation with Brigitte about herbs that grow on the mountain in the short period of the year when there is no snow. Clarabelle was still half asleep but she was listening to their conversation, adding something or correcting one of them if they pronouced the name of a plant wrongly.

Isaac was barely awake too, he was constantly yawning and it seemed like he will just fall asleep at any moment and his head will end up in a rice bowl. Roman found it to be cute and allowed the boy to lean onto his shoulder, which resulted in Isaac falling asleep in that position.

The whole company turned their eyes to Aleksei and Theo as they entered the room.

Clarabelle was the first to say something, "Well somebody had a good time last night." she said and pointed at marks on both of their necks.

Theo blushed a bit but didn't look away, he wasn't ashamed of what they did but he also didn't like people pointing it out since it was something very personal.

The demon king saw it and protectively put his arm around Theo, gently pulling him closer and drawing the attention to himself when he spoke "You're the one to talk, at least I was careful enough to put a silence spell onto our room, unlike someone here." he said and they sat down. He was refering to the noise he heared once Theo was already asleep.

His comment caused Brigitte to choke on her drink and blush furiously.

"So it was you two, I wasn't sure but now you just confirmed it." the demon smirked and laughed with his friend who was still blushing.

"At least I made it clear to everyone here that this beautiful creature is mine and nobody will touch her unless she expresses a wish for it." Clarabelle laughed and pulled her girlfriend onto her lap.

"Could all of you please stop? I do not wish to learn about your sexsual lives at breakfast." Roman said while laughing at his friends.

The boy who was asleep on his shoulder suddenly woke up, since his friends laughed a bit too loudly. "Who? What? I'm not asleep. What's so funny?" Isaac mumbled, rubbing his eyes and accidently spilling his drink onto the floor. He attempted to catch the cup but it only caused the drink to spill into his lap as well.

The group laughed even harder as the boy tried to clean up his mess before servants came and cleaned it all up.

Minutes after that the room was filled with small talk and laughs, but it was stopped once Aleksei's father stepped in.

"Gods, how did my son end up with such a...peculiar lot." he said and sighed.

"Now that you showed up, you said you would train me and now I'm told that some witch will train me, what's all that?" Aleksei questioned.

"Until you master the basics of crutial things like herbs and basic magic. You need to learn that you can't burn your way through everything you come across. And you also can't cut down everything with your sword. Once you learn that I will train you." he announced.