Trouble

They stood in the rose garden for their own little forever. Aleksei was still holding Theo's waist and Theo threw his arms over Aleksei's shoulders. They weren't talking, just looking into his each other's eyes.

They were there for so long people started looking for them, somebody probably saw them before but they were too scared to react and went to get Trottler.

He was the one who dared to interupt them. "My lord...I am very sorry to-" Trottler's sentance was cut off by Aleksei thorwing a fire ball at him, wich he dodged as if he knew where it will go.

"Get lost before I burn your annoying ass!" the prince yelled but didn't break eye contact with Theo. It was kimd of hot to look at him.

"Wow, calm down." Theo told him and looked at Trottler "Are you allright?" he asked.

"Yes." the servant answered and continued to his master "Your highness your mother wants to speak with you, teriblly sorry but it is urgent." Trottler was more serious then usually, as if he was worried.

"Did she say anything else?" now the demon prince sounded worried too.

"Only that everybody else is to stay away from the throne room for as long as she says otherwise." Trottler explained.

Aleksei looked back at Theo and kissed him once more for a short second and let go of his waist "Wait for me in my chambers darling." he said and walked away.

Theo nodded slowly and let go of him too, once the prince was gone he looked at Trottler but before he could say something the servant started talking.

"Do not ask me anything boy, even if I knew anything I wouldn't be allowed to say a word because the queen would sew my mouth shut as punishment. Now go before I think of something to make you do." he said and walked away, pulling a piece of paper from his pocket and checking it, it looked like a list of something he had to do.

"Do you need any help?" Theo asked anyway, he would offer it in any situation but then it was because he wanted to badly to be with Aleksei and he would do anything to get his thoghts out of his way.

"Yes but not from you, I need someone who can bring me ten barrows of elven wine in two days." Trottler mumbled, still looking at his list.

"Yeah, I can't exactly help there then."

"Exactly, so move along and don't get into anyone's way." Trottler told him and disapeared around the corner.

Meanwhine Aleksei had just walked into the throne room, where his mother was waiting.

The queen Victoria wasn't seated on her throne as usual though, she was walking from left to right, from window to window, somebody else would think she was just impatient but Aleksei knew his mother, this kind of behaveiour wasn't impatient, it was nervous.

"Mother? Why did you summon me?" Aleksei asked.

"We have recieved information from the north from captain Thornhill, he has been spotted." his mother said, looking her son.

"What? How? He is supposed to be dead! Where was he even spotted?" Aleksei now understood what his mother was so worked up about.

"Thornhill said his men saw lights in the old castle ruins and when they tried looking into it they all dropped dead because of a protection spell, they all had his symbol carved onto their cheek."

"How the fuck is that bloody bastard alive! I carved out his bloody heart!" Aleksei yelled and kicked a vase in the corner, it broke down and the flowers fell onto the floor.

"I don't know damnit!" his mother screamed back, her usual cold and collected self breaking in a second, now you could see anger on her face, and something that seemed like fear but not really, what could the demon queen be scared of?

Aleksei looked at his mother in pure shock, he never saw his mother scared. Even if she was you could never see fear on her face.

"We need to cancle the ceremony, lock down the castle, double the guards-" she started talking but her son stopped her when he hugged her tightly.

"Calm down mother, even if that moron decides to crash my ceremony the only thing that will happen is that I will make sure he is dead for good." he assured her.

"I am not risking your-" she started again.

"You are not risking anything because I'm not a love sick teen anymore, I can take him down this time."

"Stop interputing me you brat." she said but hugged her son, the demon queen showed no emotion for anyone but two people, first and most important to her was her son, and she would do anything to make sure he is safe as she did in all those past years, and the second person was a very special woman, a witch that lived in the castle but a very small number of people knew about her, the NightShade witch.

Aleksei laughed a bit at Victoria's words but decided to just let her have it "Yes mother." he said.

They both may not seem like your perfect family but they were the best they could be. Victoria had raised the prince alone and she was harsh but she made sure her son knew she loved him more than anyone in the world and Aleksei knew it. It was why he respected his mother so much, in his eyes, ever since he was a little boy, his mother was like a dragon. Strong and independant, she protected him his whole life and he was now going to protect her, he decided then and there that he too had two people in his life who he would die for. His mother and that little human huntsman who stole his heart.

Once Aleksei returned to his room Theo was asleep on the side of his bed, it was obvious he tried not to fall sleep since it looked as if he was sitting and then just fell over and was asleep. Aleksei decided not to wake him up and just helped him onto the bed and fell asleep on a couch insted.