The demon castle

Waking up in a dark room with no windows was scary. And the tall dark figure that was standing in front of Theo didn't really give off a feeling of comfort.

Theo was not able to see much of the person but he could see that whoever it was they were amused since the small light coming from the torch on the wall showed that the person was smirking.

"Who are you?" Theo asked in a sharp voice.

"The last face you will see before you meet a good friend of mine, Hades." the figure said and stepped into the light.

In front of him stood a beautiful tall man, no, a demon. It was the demon prince, there was no doubt. He had many rings on his fingers, and a dark red cape that dragged at least 5 feet behind him. And his eyes were as black as midnight sky but yet they were wild like an ocean and you could see the whole univers in them, they were narrowed and had double eyelids, unlike any eyes Theo has ever seen. His raven black hair was spiked up with a single strain of hair being firey red. The pale skin looked so fragile, like silk yet hard as stone. The demon also had long, sharp, black nails. All in all he was beautiful. The stories were poor compared to his real looks, Aleksei, the demon prince of darkness, was a nightmare dressed like a daydream.

All in all he was even more stunning then people described him.

"Aleksei." Theo spat.

"It's your royal highness for you, pretty boy." the prince said and came closer, grabbing Theo's face and looked him in the eyes "And don't even bother telling me your pathetic story I'm sure you spend days making up. Of how your beloved people banished you because you didn't want to kill the "creatures of the dark" as you call us. And how you hoped that we are not what they tell you, and that I will so foolishly offer you shelter. And once I trust you enough you would slit my neck or stab me directly through my heart of stone. I heard of you and your master Theodore Darlington." his voice was so soft and fluid but deep, like silk and velvet combined.

Theo kept quiet, trying to think of a new story to tell.

"The only reason you are not alredy begging me to kill you and end your suffering is because my mother forbid any bloodshead before my birthday so I don't accidentally kill my potential mate, so you have two more weeks to live. Until then you will be helping my private servent." the demon let go of his face and started to walk away but turned around "Oh, and if you even think about trying to hurt me, just know I put a binding spell on you, so if you do anything to me you and everybody you care for will die most painful death." with those words the beautiful nightmare walked away.

Theo couldn't tell if Aleksei was bluffing but he couldn't risk it, which meant he needed to get out of there before the prince's birthday.

He tried to move to see if there was any chance of escape but as soon as he moved the chains on his wrists and ankles tightened.

"Damn it." he mumbled. "Is there anybody else in here?!"

No responce. Just dead silence. That just disturbed Theo more. To somebody it might have been comforting but Theo knew it was only because in these cells nobody lives longer then a month.

Aleksei was known for his wicked torturing methods and brutal killing ways. His favourite was burning people limb by limb. Fire was his main demon power. Some say he is capable of burning down whole towns.

His thinking about escape was interrupted about two hours later when somebody walked in.

It was a short skinny man, by looks not older than 30, in decent clothes. That couldn't have been Aleksei's servent, could it?

The man opened the door and walked towards Theo to get him freed of his chains. As he was doing so he said "I'm Trottler, the prince's servent. Just do as I say and you won't get in much trouble."