The duel

After Theo excused himself he found a storage room and hid inside, the image from a few seconds prior still in his mind.

Before Theo managed to walk out of the room Aleksei took of his shirt to replace it but every person in the room got a very good look at his torso before that.

Was Theo ashamed of what he was doing? Yes. Did he still do it? Also yes.

He hoped that nobody could hear his sounds outside of the small room. Since he could only get so far with a very obvious boner, it turned out to be just down the hall from the training room. The heat from Aleksei's fire could still be felt out there and it sure didn't help Theo to calm the situation.

Knowing that the handsome prince was so close and so far at the same time drove Theo crazy. And knowing that in less then three full days into the future that same handsome prince could be even farther away, with a mate by his side that wasn't Theo.

After he took care of his problem Theo went back to see Aleksei dueling with somebody else.

The person wore a dark armor that fully covered their body so you could really see so much, they were just barely shorter then Aleksei but their frame was smaller. Their movement was so perfect the duel almost looked like a very vivid dance, especially considering they weren't dueling the way Theo was used to seeing. They used their powers and not swords, every hurricane of flames Aleksei sent was met by a wall of water. The polar opposites, fire and water. It looked as if they were even to Theo until in a blink of an eye their sides were switched and a giant walls of fire and water chrashed together.

They stood like that pushing against each other for quiet some time until Aleksei's left leg slipped and he fell onto the ground.

"Fuck you!" he yelled out and stayed down, running his fingers through his hair, obviously embarrased by his defete.

The other person took of their helmet and gloves, revealing dark brown skin and long black hair that spilled out of the helmet. They started to laugh and walked up to the prince, mockingly kicking one of his feet.

"Is that all you have? Your highness?"

"Shut up." Aleksei said and got up gracefuly. "Ah, you're back, this is general Anika." he told Theo.

"General?" once again this world got Theo confused.

"So you're one of the uneducated ones huh?" the general asked and walked up to Theo. "If you don't believe a woman can lead armys then prehaps I should show you?" her voice was cold and calm, but still made you shake with fear.

"I- What?"

"She is challanging you to a duel you moron." Aleksei said, he was now on the side of the room and looked amused.

"Oh...Well then, I accept your challange." Even though the woman was scaring him Theo was not the one to give up a challange.

"Here, to make it a bit easier for a little human." she laughed and took off her armor. Underneath it she was wearing some brown pants and a black shirt.

"Oh just one side note, she is the one who trained me." Aleksei smirked and made a ring of fire around the two, a small arena.

If this is the person who trained the demon prince, that means she is far more skilled considering she just threw him onto the floor, wich means Theo was going to get his ass beaten this time.

Anika seemed nice just a second before but when Theo looked back at her from the flames, the nice lady was gone and a fierce warrior stood in front of him. She charged into him and the fight started, or better to say beating.

The only reason Theo wasn't down already was because he was quicker, so he basically ran in circles, trying to make his oponant tired. But a war general probably has better stamina then a teen wanna-be hunter who hasn't finished his training yet.

After running around the small arena for a bit he collided with a wall of water, he never thoght water could hurt so much.

Just before he could get up the wall of water splashed down on him, a familiar feeling of cold water on his skin broght back memories of training in cold rain.

He got up and started running again, he managed to get behind Anika only for her to turn around and smash him into the floor once again. One of his hands slipped as he tried to hold himself up and he burnt himself onto the fire ring.

Because he learned to fight through the pain he just groaned a bit and got up anyways, only for the fire ring to vanish and Aleksei to step it.

"You burnt yourself." he said and grabbed Theo by the wrist, pulling him to the side and quickly grabbing a small jar on the table and some bandages.

This was new. In those past few days Aleksei has been really moody, one moment he would yell at everyone including Theo about nothing, and the next he would do something like this.

His hands were so gentle while helping Theo with his burn, his thin, slender fingers applyed a cold layer of cream-like substance on his burn and it felt so much better, after that he put bandages over it and did something that made every jaw in the room drop onto the floor.

The demon prince, the fierce warrior of the demon kingdom, who always keeps his head high, leaned down and kissed Theo's hand.