Jan 1st (yeah, its late sorry!)

Word of the day: Waist.

We were still running. This man wouldn't give up. I knew he wouldn't ever give up, not until he got me or my brother. And my sister.

"Dani, when I tell you to run, run in the opposite direction to me and Luci." I told my younger brother.

"No, Kemi! I can't leave you. You're all I have."

"Well, Smith's gonna have me soon, now run before he gets you aswell."

"Let me take Luci."

"No, he wants her aswell. He'll only hunt you both down. You know as well as I do that they can't afford for him to get you. You wouldn't want to be in his custody anyway. Smith ain't a nice person."

"Yeah, I know that Kemi, which is why I don't want him to get you. They can't afford for him to have you either."

"Yes they can! What can I do? Hack a few websites. Big deal."

"You can do more than that! You could bring the entire country to a standstill if you wanted too, if he wanted you to. If you take Luci, he's gonna have leverage against you."

"Well I dare say she'll manage. She ain't a kid Dani."

"She's thirteen! She's still a fricken child!"

"Well you know what? I'm still a child. You're still a child. Dani, don't forget exactly who I am and exactly where that puts you."

"I'm not forgetting, I just care about you."

"And you think I don't care about you? That's a load of bull. I fricken love you. But you know what? I don't actually care what you want right now. When I say run, you run. Fast. And long. Don't stop. Not until you get back to them."

"Fine, but just so you know, when I get back to them, I'm getting you and Lucy out."

"Just try and rescue her."

"Shut up." said Luci. They were catching up with us.

I pulled my gun out and shot one of the men in the thigh. That meant there were only two left. They could only take two of us.

They were getting closer. Just as they got about ten meters away, I shouted to Dani "RUN!".

Me and Luci didn't bother running in the other direction.

They had us.

The man grabbed us both round the WAIST, and it was over.