Mar 22nd

Word of the day: respect

Recap...

"Oh for goodness sakes!" shouted Smith "Josh, take him to the hospital wing. Now. Paris, stand out here and don't shoot anyone. Poymol, back inside."

I obeyed, only because it was my only option. Both Paris and Josh had visible guns and I was sure Smith must have had one concealed.

I sat on the chair in front of his desk.

"Back to the ultimatum..." I said, rolling my eyes.

Back to life, back to reality...

"Yes. Right you are Poymol." he said, pushing my shoulders, forcing me to slouch lower into the chair.

He sat opposite me in his chair.

"You will stay with me, you won't try to run, you will do whatever I say, you will give me back my daughter and you WILL give me respect!" he shouted.

"Don't these things normally have an or else part to them?" I asked, boredom leaked into my voice. On the inside, I was shitting myself. I couldn't agree to them demands. Well I could, but I'd lose any self respect I had. I would never give myself to Smith.

"Right you are. Maybe you do know some words longer than 'bastard' after all."

"Bastard." I said, making myself laugh in the process.

He raised an eyebrow.

"Back to the or else... You will agree to my demands, or else I'll kill every resistance member I can find, with the possible exceptions of Damien and Kris."

"Why?" I asked.

"why?" he asked, obviously not understanding my question.

"Come on Smith, I thought you were smart. Why spare Kris and Day?"

"Kris has a talent. What it is I don't know, but I know it's good. It's useful. Damien, well, I need someone to use as leverage against you. And it's obvious you love him."

"Brilliant." I muttered.

"So. Do you except or not?" he asked.

---

Authors note

---

Sorry it's late!

Like? Hate? Tolerate?

VOMMENT!