Jan 26th

Word of the day:Hay

I wa sitting in isolation, hands chained behind me.

Again.

"Why Poymol!" Shouted Smith "I was being perfectly reasonable and then you have to go and pull a stunt like that!"

Let me explain.

I was bored in my cell and he had left me with a laptop.

I, being the amazingly intelligent girl that I am (joke!), decided to deactivate the alarms.

Then I hacked into the electronic lock mechanism on the door and 'accidentally' left the cell to find my brother.

But on my way to his cell I bumped into Smith.

Needless to say he was ecstatic about my escape.

No he wasn't.

I was joking.

Sarcasm.

Ever heard of it?

Fine, back to me being locked in isolation.

"I'm err sorry?" I asked.

Why the hell did I just ask if I was sorry.

Oh well, I thought, I've already said it now!!

"Sorry isn't good enough!! Do you know how much it's going to cost me!" He shouted.

What the hell!?! Had he forgotten I could just do it??

"Or you know, I could do it!" I suggested.

"Pfhh, like I'd trust you with anything now Poymol. That ship just sailed for a six month cruise"

"What, so you ain't gonna trust me for six months?" I asked, a bit confused.

I'd love to not have to do anything for six months!

"Oh no, there is work to be done." He said "But you are going to pay! You will rue this day!"

"Shall I eat some hay, by the bay? I just may, what do you say?"

"Oh shut up Poymol! No, you will have to work but shall be under constant supervision of at least a pair of guards. Other than the guards, I will be your only human contact. You. Will. Pay." Said Smith.

Again with the word that has at least a million rhymes.

"Ok. Sorry Smith." I said. ---lie.

Big lie.

I found it hilarious that he was going to pay fortunes for something that I could do for free in minuets.

"You will be." He said "I'm taking the Mp12 player."

"BASTARD!!!!!" I screamed. How dare he!!

"You didn't meet your end of the bargain. Why should I uphold my end?"

"Whatever!"

"Good bye Poymol!"

"Goodbye Mr Dick shit!"