Mar 18th

Word of the day: only

Recap...

We pulled up at Smiths place and the others, who were in front of us in the car that Paris and Josh had came up, were pulled out of the car and greeted by Smith. He wasn't too happy.

Back to life, back to reality...

I was pulled out of the car by the ropes that bound my hands behind my back, by Paris.

"I've got her Sir!" she said, obviously delighted to be the one that caught me.

"We've got her." corrected Josh.

"I don't care who's got her." said Smith "Just get her to my office. NOW!"

Paris grabbed one arm and Josh grabbed the other. I was dragged along corridor after corridor.

As we went down one of the prisoner corridor I saw resistance members.

So I decided to put on a brave face.

"WE ARE THE CAMPIONS MY FRIEND, AND WE'LL KEEP ON FIGHTING, TILL THE END. WE ARE THE CAMPIONS, WE ARE THE CAMPIONS! NO TIME FOR LOSERS COS WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS... OFF THE WORLD!" I belted.

"Shut your mouth before I shut it for you." said Paris.

"SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP SHUT UP, SHUTUP JUST SHUT UP SHUT UP. WE'RE TRYING TO TAKE IT SLOW, BUT WE'RE STILL LOSING CONTROL AND WE'RE TRYING TO MAKE IT WO-"

She slapped me round the face. I smiled at her, even thought she split my lip.

"I AM THE ONE AND ONLY!" I shouted before dissolving into fits of silent giggles.

We stopped.

We reached Smiths office.

---

Authors note

---

SORRY IT'S LATE! I HAD IT WRITTEN BUT I HAVE REALY BAD INTERNET CONNECTION!