Mar 19th

Word of the day: ultimatum

Recap...

We stopped.

We reached Smiths office.

Back to life, back to reality...

Paris knocked on the door and I laughed again.

I think I was a bit hysterical to be honest.

"Shut up!" hissed Josh, kicking me somewhat lightly.

"GET IN!" shouted Smith from the other side of his office door.

"I'm coming Smithy!" I shouted before they dragged me in.

And when I say dragged, I mean dragged.

They shoved me onto the floor and each of them stood to attention slightly behind me.

"Go and stand outside the door." Smith growled.

"But, Sir, she's hysterical. You don't know what she might do. I think it would be safer if one of us stayed in here..." said Paris.

"I asked neither what you thought about her mental state, nor your opinion on my request. Now get out." he managed to get out through clenched teeth.

Josh and Paris nodded, before leaving the room.

"Hello Poymol." he said with a sly grin.

"What?" I asked.

"You ink you've been clever don't you Poymol. You didn't leave the house when I knew you were there. Why? Did you think I would attack you? Did you think I would leave you alone when you've got my fucking daughter!? Well! DID YOU! OF FUCKING COURSE YOU DID. YOU NEVER CONSIDER WHAT ANY REPERCUSSIONS OF ANY OF YOUR ACTIONS! YOU INFURIATE ME POYMOL! YOU NEVER LET ME GIVE YOU ANY FREEDOM! GIVE YOU AN INCH AND YOU'LL TAKE A MILE, BUT NOT ANYMORE. NOPE. NOT NO MORE." he finished, still shouting.

"Why? What are you going to say? I'll shoot you?"

"Nope."

"What then."

"I'm going to offer you an ultimatum."

"Elaborate..."

"If you try-"

He was cut off by a bang. The sound of a gun. And it came from right outside the door.

---

Authors note

---

I'm sorry it's late. I wrote it last night but because I've got such dodgy Internet, it didn't save! So I had to write it again and that why it's late :)