Feb 6th

Word of the day: Institution

"FUCK! WHAT DO WE DO!" I shouted.

"I DON'T KNOW!" shouted Dani.

"WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING!!" shouted Day.

I pulled down the glass separating the back of the truck from the cab.

"Becks?" I asked.

"Yeah!" he shouted "If this ain't important I'm going to kill you."

"Can this thing go off road?" I asked.

"Probably." he said.

"Try it. Forest coming up on the left. When I shouted go, put your foot down and speed into the forest. We dump the truck and then go on foot." I suggested.

"And that," he said nodded and shifting gear "I shy you are the leader of the Resistance."

"Oh really." asked Lucinda "I thought it was because she couldn't do anything else and she was a low life scum."

The little bitch!

"What did you just say?"

"You are a low life scummy little bitch. You don't deserve to be on the earth. Go die in a hole."

"You do realise you're a hostage..." I said slowly.

Was this girl mad?

You don't insult your captor like that.

You'll get shot!

"Oh yes, but Daddy told me you wouldn't ever shoot anyone. You aren't an assassin; you're a hacker. You don't kill people, you find out about them then give the information to someone who would have the balls to kill them. You're a weakling." she said with a smirk.

"Did you're Daddy tell you what he did to Luci?" I asked in a falsely sweet voice.

"No, I don't ask what he does to trash."

"He cut her arm open so many times. Do you want to know what I'm going to do to you."

"Let me guess, cut my arm open?"

"Nope."

"What are you going to do then? Torture me with the droning sound of your voice?"

"Nope."

"What then?"

"This." I said. I grabbed the gun the was attached to the ceiling.

Clicked it.

Then shot here in the leg and in her arm.

"Bet you love father dearest now don't you."

"At least I have a father." she said with a sneer even though her arm and leg were pouring with blood.

"At least mine wasn't ever in a mental institution." I said.

Then I grabbed the other end of the shot gun, so I was holding the barrel, and hit her round the face with it.

It knocked her unconscious.

"I'm getting back into the back Becks." I said climbing through the gap in the back of the cab "When I shouted now, turn and drive."

"Yes Kemi."

I sat down and huddled close to Dani.

"BECKS!" I shouted, the police car mere feet from us (8 at most) "NOW TURN!"

"Sure thing!"

It was insane!

We had been driving down a perfectly straight, even road.

Then we went off road and through a forest.

Bump.

Bump.

Lurch.

Bump.

"We've lost them." said Becks, slowing.

"Not for long." I said.

"Tie up the shit." said Day, referring to the hostages "Then we'll go on foot."

We chucked the hostages off the truck and tied the to a tree, before blindfolding them.

Dani was about to tie up Lucinda when I intervened.

"Oh no." I said with a smirk "We're taking this one with us."

She had regained consciousness by this point.

"My father might have something to say about that."

"Guess what" I said "I don't give a toss."

We gagged her and tied her hands behind her back.

"Keep up or we leave you. And I promise you won't be able to find your way out." said Luci.

Meow!

Luci got claws!

I turned and saw someone I wasn't expecting to see.

"Oh," I said with a smirk "Enjoying the show are we?"

---

Authors note

---

Like it? Hate it?

Who do you think Kemi saw when she turned?

I bet you won't be able to guess!!

Thanks for reading!!