Jan 31st

Word of the day: Combat

"Wait.." I said slowly "WHAT THE HELL! You're working for him!"

"Yes Poymol, Damien is working for me." said Smith with a smug smirk on his face.

"Can I go now?" asked Day.

"Yes." said Smith.

"Do you remember our bargain?" asked Day.

"Yes, now leave before I change my mind." said Smith, before motioning to a seat for me to sit in.

"Bastard." I said.

"Bitch!"

"Pardon?"

"You heard me. You are a bitch. If you weren't so useful I would kill you on the spot."

"Oh whatever! It's the you're so useful excuse again."

"I'm putting you back in a cell. Under constant supervision of my most highly ranked guard. He will not be letting you out of his sight at anytime, unless you're with me."

"Fabbity fab fab!" I said sarcastically.

"Lose the attitude. My guard has permission to shoot you in the leg if you don't cooperate."

"Everything's about cooperation with you isn't it! I can't do anything right!"

"Have you ever tried?"

"I'm sorry but you're my captor. I'm not exactly trying to please you am I?"

"You are if you ever want to get away."

"Who says I need your help?"

"Me."

"Wow, alert the media."

"I've told you to lose the attitude."

"Whatever! Im a badass, combat me brov!"

"Pardon?"

"I didn't say anything"

"Yes you did!"

"No, I didn't."

"Fine. I'm not going to argue with you. You can come in now, James." shouted Smith out the door.

In walked a sexy guard.

Ohhhh, I've always loved a man in uniform!

---

Authors note

---

Little bit longer than yesterday but still short! Sorry! I'm trying to make it longer but it's hard for me to write!! Sorry again x

What's going to happen with James?

P.s. Tomorrow (1st Febuary in England, where I live) instead of doing something random, I'm going to do a recap about what's happened during January! Hope that's ok!