Mar 1st *****

Word of the day: except

Kemi tried to have sex with the guard so smith had a go at her.

Smith took Kemi into the kitchen and found a group of the resistance holding guards and Smiths daughter in the hostage position.

They get away ith the hostages but followed by cops, day confessed undying love for Kemi

Drove into the forest, Lucinda really mouthy an Kemi shot her, got away from police.

Kemi's mum tried to take her back to Smith

Kemi argued with mum, Kemi shot her and then Smith came out. He took Kemi and Day but the others got away and took Lucinda.

Smith shot Kemi and Day in the leg. Kemi saw Kris and thought he was working for Smith.

Smith realised that Kris was posing as a guard and promised to find out his secret. Kris was a prisoner again.

Kris and Damien both confess their love for Kemi.

Smith took Kemi and Damien to do some hacking but Kemi and Smith had a huge argument. He slapped her.

Kemi and Day are taken to a computer and told to download the files from the government. Kemi tells Day about how she killed Smith's sister and first child. And how smith killed her cousin.

Kemi found out Smith was trying to over throw the government.

Smith beat Kemi up because she said that she wanted her sister and brother to kill his daughter.

Carter (the guard) told Kemi he didn't want to be a part of Smiths goons.

We are introduced to Paris and Josh. They say they are going to take them to Smith unless they agree to this deal.

Paris and Kemi fight. Kemi shot smith and then got away.

Paris and Josh tried to take Carter to Smith but he got away.

Kemi and Carter are found by Paris.

Josh and Paris take Kemi and Carter to Smith. Smith tells Kemi how Damien is in a prison in Italy for life. That's when she realised she loved.

Dani and other members of the resistance break in and try to save them. Dani gets Kris and Kemi goes back for Carter. But everyone in the office is knocked out. Except one..

---

Authors note

---

Just a recap of Feb really...

If I missed anything out, just tell me!

Like? Hate? Tolerate? VOMMENT!