Jan 23rd

Word of the day:Fabulous

"Meet your new cell mate Damien." Said Smith from around the corner. I couldn't see them and I knew they couldn't see me.

"For god sake! I don't want a cell mate. I'll kill em smith. I mean it. I'll cut em up so bad they're gonna be begging for me to stab them." Damien said.

Charming isn't he?

"I don't think you will. Or else it will be more than your life on the line."

"Who is it?"

"Poymol."

"But she's only thirteen!! I thought she was one of your goons!" He shouted - obviously referring to Luci.

"Not that one."

"But Dani's voice drives me mad! He constantly talks!"

"Not him either."

"Wait... You mean! She didn't! I'm going to kill her! She got away!" He shouted.

"Yes, threatening her younger sister worked fabulously - better than I bet could have thought." Said Smith, I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"I'm going to kill her." Said Damien walking into the cell.

"Hey Day."

"Whatever Kemi. You idiot! You... Arg you... You bloody prat!" Damien shouted.

"Shut up! At least we're together." I purred sarcastically.

"Whatever. If you bug me, I'm going to strangle you with my bare hands."

"Love you too Day."

"I just can't believe you came back!"

"I had to Luci said she wanted out. I came to get her but it was all a set up!" I yelled.

Then Kris walked in.

"Oh my god!" I shouted "what happened?!"

"What do you think happened?" Said Damien "He obviously pissed Smith off!"

Kris was bloody and even thought the wounds were fresh, the bruises were already appearing.

"I'm sorry!" Kris shouted sarcastically "I don't exactly want to be stuck in here anymore than you do! I wouldn't tell him if I had a gift and he didn't appreciate it."

"Kris I'm sorry-" I started, but Kris cut me off.

"It ain't your fault, I blame Becks personally."

"What ever." Said Damien "jut shut the fuck up."