Mar 17th

Word of the day: Approve

Recap...

Before they pulled us out of the basement I got a glimpse of the book that had fallen open on the floor.

'They fight. Paris falls.'

"Close Will." I thought "They fought. But Paris didn't fall. Carter did."

Back to life, back to reality...

Paris had tied me up and pulled me into our car, along with Day and Becks.

"Oh." she said "The great and powerful Kemi - trapped at last."

"Shut up." I muttered.

"What was that?" she asked.

"SHUT UP!" I shouted. If they were going to take me, I was going to give them hell.

"Ahhh now. That won't do." She said, before slapping me round the face .

"What's with the accent?" I asked "Last time you were a cockney, now you're talking like a fucking princess."

"Smith didn't approve of it. He... Made sure I dropped the accent." she said, not quite looking at me.

"You mean he beat the accent out of you?"

"Exactly"

We drove I'm silence the rest of the way. I didn't want to speak to either of them.

Day moved closer to me and grabbed my hand. He lent in and whispered in my ear "Where's Lucinda?"

"I anticipated this. No one will ever know. Unless I tell them."

"Ok"

We pulled up at Smiths place and the others, who were in front of us in the car that Paris and Josh had came up, were pulled out of the car and greeted by Smith. He wasn't too happy.

---

Authors note

---

Sorry it's late! Blame bad Internet connection!