Feb 16th

Word of the day: device

Recap...

"I never said I was perfect!" Said Smith.

"Neither did I. I just think that anyone who can walk with their head held high when they've done the things you have deserves to die a slow painful death."

That's when the slap came.

"If you weren't so useful I'd kill you." he spat at me.

Then he actually spat at me.

"You don't disagree with me then?" I asked.

"No. I just think you deserve worse."

"I never said I didn't. But not for any reason you know Smith."

Back to life, bak to reality...

"What do you mean Poymol?" He asked quickly, as if he had guessed that what I did had effected him.

"Nothing Smith." I said.

"Tell me!"

I didn't reply.

"I SAID TELL ME!"

I still didn't reply.

"Fine." Said Smith "Just do what you're told."

We were lead down several more corridors.

Then the blindfold was removed.

"Now." Said Smith "I need these files."

He pointed to all the files with an asterix at the beginning.

"You need food and water. You get me the files, I give you food and water. Clark will watch you."

With that, Smith left along with the majority of the guards leaving only one.

I presumed that he was Clark.

"Get to work you two." He said, sitting down and getting some portable gaming device out of his pocket.

I turned to the computer and got to work.

The computer didn't have the software I need on it so I went online and started to download it.

"What did you do Kemi?" Asked Day.

I didn't want to tell him.

I didn't want to tell anyone.

But he wanted to know.

"You don't really want to know Day." I said seriously.

"But I do Kemi! You can't have done anything that terrible..."

"But Day I did!"

"Kemi, tell me!"

"Day, I don't think I can..."

"Trust me. I know you. You can do anything."

"Fine." I said, taking a deep breath "Do you remember when the resistance was new?"

"Yes." Said Day.

"And there was that assasin..."

"Yes."

"One day, Smith came. He took her. Then the next day, he called me. He said that he wasn't going to hurt her and that if I just got him one file, he would let her go. I refused. He killed her."

"But Kemi you couldn't have stopped it!"

"I'm not finished! So he killed her. Then I got angry. Really angry. I went to his house and killed everyone I came across. Then I found Smith's room, but he wasn't in there. You know how he moved down from Scotland? Well, he thought his mum, dad and sister were all killed. But they weren't. His sister was still alive and he loved her more than anything. And I knew that. I shot her. But then I heard a cry from the bed. There was a baby there. I smothered it. It was Smith's first child I think. But I was so angry!" Day interrupted me.

"But why did you get so angry web he killed her?"

"She was my cousin. My dad's niece."

---

Authors note

---

Ohhh, Kemi has a dark secret!!!

Thanks to RachelJessie for the idea!!!!!

Thanks for reading!!i

Vomment!!!!