Jan 21st

Word of the day: rather

"What?" I asked.

"Well, that's rather rude isn't it? You have just broken into my house." Said Smith.

"I'm getting my sister then leaving." I said.

"Errmmm, no you are not Miss Poymol."

"I think you'll find I am."

"No you're not." He said, snapping the handcuffs on my wrists.

"You aren't taking me again Smith."

"I think I am. I could do whatever I want to you." He said with a smirk.

There was a click and a door opened.

Luci walked out.

"Kemi I'm sorry. He asked me to. He needed, he needs you. He didn't want me without you. I didn't want to leave Kemi. I like it here." She said.

Bitch!

"What, so you sold me out to Smith! Are you having a laugh!" I shouted.

"Ahh well. You have done well Luci." Said Smith, before answering his phone "Have you got the boys?... Lock them up, I'll visit them later. Good work Joseph."

He put the phone down.

"Well, we have them all now Luci. It's time to get to work." He said "Follow me Miss Poymol. You shall be sharing a cell with Kris and Damien."

"Wait, Damien? He didn't come with us." I said slowly.

"Yes, this is known to me. He didn't get away when you did."

"Really Smith? Kris and Damien. I think I might end up wanting to shoot myself!"

"That's the idea. You all hate one another. It's worse than any kind of torture."

"You. Are. A. Bastard." I hissed.

"Oh, I know." He said "now follow me. Before I get angry."

"Fine."

"I'm sorry Kemi." Said Luci.

"Well you know what? Sorry ain't gonna cut it."

I stormed off with Smith, getting angrier by the second.

"I can't believe her." I muttered.

"Put it this way." Said Smith "at least it was for more than a cup of sugar."

"What was it for?" I asked.

"Her life