Mar 14th

Word of the day: audience

Recap...

He was still in live with me.

And I still loved him.

"Back to the plan..." Said Dani.

"Oh yeah," I said "It'll be fine. Except we need a sacrifice. And that's me."

Back to life, back to reality...

They all spoke at once.

"No."

"No way!"

"You can't do that!"

"No! He'll kill you!"

"I was under the impression I was telling you the plan, not asking for your input..." I said.

"You were, until you started saying stupid things like that." replied Day.

"it's not stupid. It's what we're going to do. We can't leave them Day. Do you think Smith is treating them like he treats us? No. He isn't. In his eyes, they are people of lesser talent and only worth keeping as leverage against us. He probably just locked them all away. We can't leave them Day. I can't leave them." I said, my voice breaking at the end.

I had come to think of these people as my family (well, Dani and Luci were my family but that was beside the point.).

I loved them.

"And you think they'd want him to have you in exchange for their freedom?" Day asked.

"I wasn't going to ask them what they thought of our plan when I rescued them."

"Maybe you should!"

"Maybe you should stop talking!"

"Maybe you should take into account other people's feelings!"

"And you mean yours right? You don't care about them! You just care about your own feelings!" I shouted.

"I CARE ABOUT YOU!" he screeched.

"I'm sorry to interrupt." said Carter "But we seem to have a rather large audience..."

I looked around.

They were there.

---

Authors note

---

Who do you think it is that Kemi has seen?

Like? Hate? Tolerate?

VOMMENT!