Jan 25th

Word of the day:Prat

I was sitting in my cell singing my favourite song from the twenty first century.

"Don't go chasing waterfalls, please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to. I know that your gonna have it your way or nothing at all, but I think you're moving to fast."

"For the twentieth time!" Shouted Damien "SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP!"

I glanced around and saw kris hiding a smirk.

"You know what? Maybe you just don't like that song. I'll try another one." I said.

Hmm, I thought, what to sing?

I smirked. I knew exactly what to sing.

"Everybody's FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE to feel good. Everybody's FREEEEEE to feel good. Everybody's FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

"SHUT UP!" shouted Damien.

Ok, obviously not a 1990's music fan.

"Oh what evs day. I like singing." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Too bad you sound like a cat being strangled." Said Kris.

"Whatever prat." I replied, with a smirk. This had benign going on since yesterday when we had all been put in this cell. Smith had walked pay and tried to get me to cooperate. It hadn't work because he refused to let me see my sister and brother.

"SMITH!" screamed Damien "GET ME OUT OF THIS CELL NOW! I MEAN IT! I'LL KILL EM BOTH! THEY NEVER SHUT UP!"

lool

"Temper temper Damien." Said Smith "You wouldn't want me to isolate you would you?"

"I'd love it! Take me there!" He replied.

"Oh I know. That's why you're in here." Smith said "Oh and Poymol, here and MP12 player. It's loaded with hundreds of old songs on it, and it's yours as log as you stop singing."

"Thank you!!!" I shouted.

Then I remembered who I was talking too.

"It wasn't for your entertainment I assure you. It was purely because my ear drums couldn't take anymore. Of your so called singing. Imagine a cat being strangled partially and then drowned in a bowl of freeing water. Then imagine the noise it would make - that's what your signing sounds like."

Smith said, before Turing on his heels "Oh and Poymol, I expect payment. Thirty files should do it."

Great.

I get music!

Boo.

I have to hack thirty different websites for it.

I plugged the earphones into the player and the ear pieces into my ears.

I shut up.

"Finally." Muttered Day.

"Oh no." I said "This is just increasing my vast repertoire."

"Great." Said Day "Just the news I wanted."

---

Authors note

---

This was a filler chapter. I just wanted to show that her and Smith have a slight understanding, and what it's like for her with Damien (aka Day) and Kris. It might now seem to bad but imagine the cell being 3meters long X 5meters wide. Pretty small.

Thanks for reading!

Vomment and fan