Mar 21st

Word of the day: wing

Recap...

He was cut off by a bang. The sound of a gun. And it came from right outside the door.

Back to life, back to reality...

"What was that?" Smith asked.

"I don't know. But I'm going to check."

"No you're not."

"Yes I am."

"No you're not."

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm looking out side the door. Paris and Josh are there anyway." I said, realising that they must have shot someone.

I quickly get up off the floor, but I realised soon that walking, even with only your hands bound, isn't easy.

I hobbled over to the door and managed to open it before Smith got to me.

I looked out and saw Day on the floor with a bullet wound in his leg.

I turned to Paris.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?" I shouted, instantly running over to comfort and protect him.

"He tried to get in so I stopped him." said Josh with a shrug.

"Oh is that all." I said sarcastically.

"Yes. Yes it is." said Josh.

"Oh for goodness sakes!" shouted Smith "Josh, take him to the hospital wing. Now. Paris, stand out here and don't shoot anyone. Poymol, back inside."

I obeyed, only because it was my only option. Both Paris and Josh had visible guns and I was sure Smith must have had one concealed.

I sat on the chair in front of his desk.

"Back to the ultimatum..." I said, rolling my eyes.

---

Authors note

---

Not much to say...

Like it? Hate it? Tolerate it? VOMMENT!