Jan 15th

"And we paid twenty grand for this!" shouted Kris.

"Yes, prick, we did." I replied, getting extremely annoyed.

"What the fuck! Why! This place is shit!"

"Seriously not my fault." I said.

"Don't you dare blame Luci. This isn't her fault." said Becks.

"Whatever Becks, I'm just saying that I wasn't the one that told Smith our location. She did, didn't she?" I asked. She had text me, telling me that she was gonna be one off Smiths goons and I would be smart to do the same thing.

"I said not to Blame her. Are you deaf Poymol?"

"Whatever Becks, I can kick you out on your ass. Don't like what I do, leave." I said with a shrug. It's not my fault he was defending her. It wasn't that I didn't want her back, I just knew Smith would brain wash her and she wouldn't be my sister anymore. She would just be another one of them.

"You've changed since Smith got you. You hated it there, didn't you? But you're going to let him take her aren't you? She doesn't know what she's doing, but you know, don't you? You know how he's going to hurt her until she tells him our plans. You know she's going to be treated worst than a slave. You know how she hates the dark and how vulnerable that kid is. You know these things but you still let her do it. You still don't rescue her."

"Back the fuck off Becks." said Kris.

"No Becks, carry on. What were you saying?" I asked.

I knew exactly what he was saying.

"You know what I mean Kemi. I'm not being mean, but I miss her." he said.

"I know what you mean." said Dani "I miss her, but I understand where Kemi's coming from."

"No, Kemi's been a terrible, horrible person. And Kemi needs to go rescue her sister." I said.

"Pardon?" asked Becks.

"You heard. We're going to get Luci back." I said.

What the fuck am I doing?!

---

Authors note

---

Sorry it's soo short xxx but its my dads birthday and I got my retainer earlier today!! Hope you enjoy!!!