Feb 7th

word of the day:Italy

Recap...

We gagged her and tied her hands behind her back.

"Keep up or we leave you. And I promise you won't be able to find your way out." said Luci.

Meow!

Luci got claws!

I turned and saw someone I wasn't expecting to see.

"Oh," I said with a smirk "Enjoying the show are we?"

Back to life, back to reality (normal time)...

"No. I'm taking you back." said the woman.

"Oh that is where you are very much mistaken." I replied.

"What, don't trust me?"

"AFTER WHAT TOU DID! YOU EXPECT ME TO GIVE YOU AN OUNCE OF RESPECT!"

"No, but you are coming with me - wether you like it or not."

"Im. Not. Going. With. You." I said clearly.

"YES YOU ARE!"

"No I'm not!"

"You all are!"

"No, we're not." said Dani, appearing to the right of me.

"Oh, joining in Dani. Just like old time - let your sister fight for you."

"Shut up you bitch!" screamed Dani.

"Oh, touched a nerve have I?" she asked "When was that fight exactly... Oh yes! It was when this was still England, Smith has been wonderful for this country. Don't you agree?"

"This isn't a country." I said "All we are is a part of Italy's empire. But we're the small, insignificant part that always has civil wars are no one gives a shit. But I blame Smith. If he hadn't allowed the Italians to invade, we would still be at home. We wouldnt be fugitives."

"You wouldn't be a fugitive of you didn't posses a skill that Smith needs." she said.

"And whose fault is it that he knows!"

"No ones. You were brought up together, he knows everything about you."

"But who gave me to him? After everything Father did for me - he kept me safe, he hid me, he let me use my powers to help people -, who sold me out to Smith."

"Me of course. I thought you'd remember. I seem to remember you throwing quite a tantrum."

I pulled a small shot gun out of Dani's hands and held it, pointing at the woman.

"Come on." she said "Wouldn't want to shoot your own mother now would you?"

---

Authors note

---

Do you remember ages ago I said that Kemi and the rest of the resistance were refugees? I ment to say that they were fugitives. Sorry!

I bet you never thought it would be her mum!

What do you think is going to happen??!!?

Thanks for reading!

P.s. does anyone know what looks better on paper - GCSE Italian or GCSE geography??