Apr 1st ***

Word of the day:

Kemi found out that Day wasn't in Italy. They found each other. Carter disappeared.

Kemi got a message from carter telling her that he'd meet her the house. She blew their cover when they were tying to get away from the police.

They took out the police car that was following them, but used a lot of ammunition.

The guys go home and find Carter and his sister laying on the floor, beaten up. Also, the rest of the resistance is missing and have been captured by Smith. Kemi finds this out by reading a not Smith left on the table.

They talk abut what to do.

Kris tells Kemi and the rest he's done fighting.

Carter and his sister were still breathing. Kemi plans the attack, but she needs Kris to fight.

Kris tells Kemi that he doesn't want her fighting, but agrees to fight reside her and the remaining members of the resistance.

Kemi takes the remaining members of the resistance, with the exception of Kris, into her bedroom and starts to tell them the plan. Although, they get of track a bit because of Romeo and Juliet. She tells them She is going to be a sacrifice.

Day argues with Kemi over her being the sacrifice. Carter interrupts, telling them they have a large audience.

Josh, Paris and a load of other soldiers close in on Kemi and the rest of the group. Paris and Carter fight. Carter is killed by Paris. Paris and Josh get the other members of the resistance into cars, ready to take them to Smith.

Day, Becks and Kemi are tied up and put in the truck with Paris and Josh. Paris and her argue until they pull up at Smiths place. Smith is not happy.

Kemi is dragged down numerous corridors on the way to Smiths office. One of these hold members of the resistance that were captures. She starts singing songs so it looks like she isn't afraid.

Smith shouts at Kemi. He tells her he is going to offer her an ultimatum but before he can, there is a gun shot outside that interrupts him.

Smith and Kemi rush out to find that Day has been shot in the foot by Paris. Day is taken to the hospital wing and Kemi is taken back into Smiths office.

Smith tells Kemi the ultimatum. He demands that she stay with him and do exactly as he says or else he'll kill all members of the resistance.

Smith and Kemi argue. The resistance try to break out. Kemi makes no decision regarding the ultimatum.

Smith questions Paris regarding the breakout, which is still taking place. Paris blames Josh.

Kemi explains to Smith how she knows Paris is lying about Josh. He tells Paris he knows she's working for the Italians, and kills her.

Smith hugs Kemi and tells her he has a letter from her dad for her.

Kemi reads the letter.

Smith tells Kemi the first plan for the war. But Kemi says she doesn't want to,start a war. Yet.