2:thunderstruck

7x02

7x02

Getting used to the weather in Seattle was probably one of the hardest things to do in my new experience. I hated the rain. The rain was sad and cold.

On the other hand, it was a quite place. The completely opposite from New York. That city was smelly and lousy. Seattle? Seattle was calm. Or that's what I thought before moving in.

I saw Meredith going out of the elevator as I entered.

-Hey- I smiled.

-Hey!- she left and I look at my brother who looked like a mess and was still inside of the elevator.

-Please don't say anything.

-You smell like pee- I teased him with a smile- you need to shower before you go to the ER. But I don't really think this smell is ever going to get away.

-Oh, shut up, Cora!- he said but he laughed.

-That happens when you break the law, big brother.

-You know?

-Meredith told me.

-Why do you speak to her more than you speak to me?

-She's nice- the doors open- we should plan a dinner party at your house, Der, so I can get to know her better. But now shower, please.

I exited the elevator.

-I hate you!

-Whatever!- I shouted back with a sweet smile and turned to Mark- okey, what do we got?

-A lightning stroke like a whole football team. They're mostly flash burns, so it probably hit one of them, then conducted off onto the rest.

-My Gosh and I was starting to like Seattle- I looked at the papers- I wanna take a CT so that we're sure there's nothing to worry about the lightning damaging their brains and causing bleedings.

-Tell me something- he talked looking at me and ignoring what I just said- when a person gets out of the nuthouse, what's the appropriate amount of time to wait before you propose?

-What- I frowned- you met someone new?

-No, it's Lexie, I'm still in love with her. C'mon, sunshine, keep up.

-Oh, yeah- I nodded- well I'd say a lot longer- I moved to check on the patients and he followed me.

-Specifically how long?- I rolled my eyes.

Dr Torres was already there checking on her feet and I started to check her eyes and head to find for any neurological damage.

-Okey, wiggle your toes for me?- she tried but couldn't.

-I still can't. Am I gonna be in a wheelchair?

-We're gonna take you in for a CT, but hopefully it's just temporary, from the lightning- I smiled at her trying to calm her down- some of your friends had it too and they're getting the mobility back, so don't worry about it now, okey?