happiness

11x01

Things had changed a lot in the last year.

Cristina was gone.

Derek was more in DC than he was in Seattle.

And I was pregnant again.

At first, I thought she was just sick since Mark had had the flue. But when the nausea and sickness remained for weeks, I started to think it was something else.

According to the test I had in my hands, I was 7 weeks pregnant.

Jackson had already left to go to the hospital and I was freaking out, so I drove all the way to Alex's to find him laying in bed with a pissed off face as Meredith told him his issues. 

"I'm sure you're enjoying being his person now, Karev" I said with a smirked.

"You too are here? C'mon! Give me a break!"

"Why do you look like you've seen a ghost? You're as pale as Casper" Mer frowned and I rolled my eyes.

"It's because of the nausea". I answered in hopes they would get it.

"Nau...? Wait! Avery knocked you up again?" Alex exclaimed and laughed.

"Well, you don't need to say it like a cave man, for God's sake." I sighed.

"Congratulations, Cora!" Mer smiled and hugged me and so did Alex.

"Yeah, if I thought one toddler was enough, I'm about to get two it seems."

"Don't sound so thrilled" Karev pointed with a sarcastic tone. "Are you okay?"

"Yes, I just don't know how I'm gonna tell Jackson. He's been a little stressed lately."

"I gave Derek a shirt for Zola that said "best big sister" and he liked it"

"Too cheesy" Alex and I answered at the same time and we laughed.

"Hey, you've got chips?" I asked feeling a craving.

...

"Hey!" I greeted Callie as I saw her in the nurse station. " Have you seen Jackson? I..."

"Downstairs!" Owen came running interrupting me. "Emergency, we need more hands" Let's move!".

We left running as we followed him.

"Oh, my God!" I whispered watching a car that had gurney stuck on the top.

There were two teenagers in a very suspicious position inside the car yelling for help.

We tried to open the doors but we could.

"Dave is that you?" Callie asked as she recognised the boy.

"You know him?" Owen frowned.