21: the lion sleeps tonight

8x16

8x16

I sighed as I sat down between Derek and Mark at the daycare.

-I need sex. It's been like a month.

-Wow- Mark put his hands on Sofia's ears and I rolled my eyes at his drama- I knew Avery wasn't getting any. He's been cranky all day.

-Yeah, actually I asked about his better half and he assumed I was speaking about Jackson instead of Julia- Derek told me with a smirk.

-Really?- I half smiled- didn't know he got you with his big green eyes, Markie- I teased him.

-Whatever- he rolled his eyes- you two need to have S-E-X.

-You know they don't understand what we're talking about, right?- I looked at the babies- you can say the whole word- he gave me a look- fine. Well, I've been trying, but all he does is study. I mean, it's like I'm preparing my boards again.

-Have you talked to him about it?- my brother asked me and I shook my head- maybe you should.

-Yeah, I think I will, now I have a surgery- I got up and kissed Zola's and Sofia's cheeks- bye, my loves.

-Bye!- the two men said at the same time.

-I was talking to the babies.

-You're wicked- Mark murmured and I chuckled leaving the room.

...

I entered the elevator ready to head home bumping into Jackson.

-Hey- he smiled- I thought you had one more surgery?

-Yeah, I just finished early- I smiled slightly.

-Nice- he passed one arm around my shoulder and I sighed pressing the stop button- what are...?

-Look- I interrupted him- I am your girlfriend- he frowned confused- and I love you and I love how committed you are to your Boards, I really do. But I need to have sex. I shouldn't be begging you for sex, Jackson!

-Babe...

-Don't "babe" me or look at me with those puppy eyes- I crossed my arms over my chest- it's been like a month and I get that you're focused but if having sex with me it's that bad...

-Let me stop you there- he grabbed my face- it's not that I don't wanna, Cora. It's that if we do it now I'm afraid I won't be able to focus again because honestly all I can think about after we do it is when are we going to do it again. I'm sorry you thought otherwise, baby.

-Then make it up to me- I whispered at his ear and I smiled as he tightened up and got goose bumps. I kissed his neck knowing that was his weak spot.

-Cora...

-You want me to stop?- I asked against his neck and he groaned lifting me up with one hand around my waist and the other one on my butt.