14: another love

8x01

Sometimes you make mistakes

Sometimes you make mistakes. It's that simple. Sometimes you make mistakes, do wrong and hurt others and you realize this as you are doing it. You realize how much pain you're causing the other person with your actions, but you can't stop yourself. And that's the truth. No one's perfect. We're going to hurt other people. We're bound to disappoint them. And I feels horrible when you you know that you're disappointing someone but you still carry on with you action anyway. Because you have to. And I guess the only way to look at it would be to accept that you did something wrong and let it teach you. Let it grow you. And let it show you that there will be people in this world that will dislike you because of what you did to them and that's okey.

At the end of the day, I understood why Meredith did what she did. Why she made that mistake. Still, even after a while had passed, I couldn't manage to see her face without getting the reminder that she was the one who messed up something I really had my hopes on.

I sighed and then I smiled to the nurse at the nurse station giving my chart to her.

-Look, Sofia- Arizona said coming closer to me. My problems fade away when I looked at her face- that's your auntie. She's having a date tonight.

-Yeah, whatever- I rolled my eyes pecking the baby's cheek- is this baby growing per hour?

-She's so big, right?- Callie smiled- so, Mark's been really annoying with this date you have. Who's the lucky guy?

-Can we not talk about it? I'm just going because he's forcing me to.

-You need to get laid.

-There's a baby here!- I put my hands on Sofia's ears- don't listen to your mom, little one.

-Yeah, but you are.

-Okey, a woman has her needs- I admitted looking at them. They both laughed at me- you guys coming to the cafeteria? April's giving her speech.

-Sure- Arizona smiled- you wanna hold her?

-Is that even a question?- I took her in my arms and the 3 of us went off to the cafeteria.

We walked through the tables getting some food.

-My girls!- I heard Mark's voice and I turned to face him with a smile. He grabbed Sofia and then kissed my cheek- you feeling better? How's your brother?

-He's handling it worse than me. I mean, with Zola now it's all way to messy. But I help him. As for me- I grabbed a juice- I'm better, I guess. It's weird to have all this surgeries now. I'm back at ortho too, so. What are you doing here Jackson?

-He wants to try out Plastics.

-Really?- I looked at the guy and he nodded- well, good luck with that. Mark only teaches the prodigies.