31: sorry not sorry

9x13

9x13

-They've installed cameras- Mer whispered as we looked right at it.

-They're all over the CCU. Next they'll be in the ORs, the hallways, the on-call rooms- I opened my eyes with surprise and turned to Cristina.

-If they do that, I'm definitely giving more use to my car- I murmured and they nodded in agreement.

-We're being spied on, girls- Cristina whispered again- who knows what evil lurks behind that electronic eye?

-Morning, Dr Yang- we jumped when the camera talked.

-Big Brother knows my name.

-Big Brother can see your name tag- the blonde whispered back.

-Excuse me- she slowly left as Mer and I kept looking at the camera.

...

I frowned and squinted my eyes as we heard Cahill speak. I sighed and rolled my eyes hearing her voice.

-Don't be rude- Jackson whispered at my ear so only I could hear it.

-She wants us to spend less than 37 minutes between surgeries, that's not enough time to do the things we do- I whispered back and he smirked.

-Would you stop thinking about sex? You make me feel like a man whore.

Everyone started to left the OR and we followed.

-As if you didn't enjoy it, Pretty Boy- I teased- it's just that I'm in that phase of the pregnancy where I find everything you do hot. I'm horny all the freaking time. You should take advantage of that 'cause when he wakes us up in the middle of the night I'm gonna hate you for getting me pregnant.

-Okay- he smiled and kissed me- just hold on baby, you can do this.

-I'll try- I exhaled dramatically making him laugh.

-Shepherd- we turned around when we heard Bailey's voice. My smile disappeared- can we, uh, talk?

-We're talking.

-In private- she looked at Jackson who was giving her a deadly look.

-Fine- I smiled at Jackson and kissed his cheek- it's okay, baby.

He left and I turned back to Miranda.

-Look, I'm sorry I said that the other day- she started- I don't have any excuse, it was totally inappropriate as your coworker and especially as your friend. I'm sorry I hurt you.

-Okay- I sighed- apology accepted.

-Really?- she raised her eyebrows.

-Yeah, we all say things that hurt others- I nodded- but don't get me wrong, Dr Bailey... I'm a forgiver but it's gonna take a while to forget what you said.