27: good news

9X04

9X04

-Okay, so before you freak out, you're mom's here- I told Jackson as we walked through the hallway of the hospital.

-What? - he frowned.

-Let me finish- I pointed at him- she's here and I saw Richard all well-dressed and I'm pretty sure he did it to impress her so I'm also pretty sure they're still...

-Don't say it- he stopped me- don't say it.

-Okay- I chuckled pecking his lips- see you later, love.

-Now I can't get it out of my head!- he yelled so I could hear him.

-Sorry!

...

-Cora, my dear!- I smiled taking off my scrub cap after finishing my surgery.

-Hello, Catherine- I hugged her- it's nice to see you.

-How are you doing?- she asked me worried and I smiled noticing the same look on her than the looks Jackson gave me- I know I haven't kept much contact, but Jackson told me to stay out of his personal life and I've been trying my best to...

-It's okay- I told her sincerely- the flowers you sent me were amazing, by the way, I love daisies.

-Jackson told me- she nodded- you look tired and skinny, is my son feeding you well?

-Oh, yeah- I said cheeky and then opened my eyes with surprise- I mean...

-I feel you, baby- she interrupted me with a chuckle- look at me, I'm also having the best sex I have had in years- I choked with my own saliva- and it's just opened me up like a flower blossoming towards the sun.

-That's a powerful image- I murmured.

...

Jackson pulled me to the bed and kissed me fiercely.

-We have to make this quick- he said between kisses- I have to spend the whole day in the OR with my mom and Webber.

-Yeah- I chuckled a little- I bet that's going to be awkward.

-Why?- he started to kiss my neck and I moaned.

-'Cause she's having sex with Webber.

-God- Jackson said closing his eyes probably thinking about his mom banging Richard.

-Oh, sorry. Sorry, babe- I grabbed his face and smiled innocent.

-Webber's still banging my mom.

-I tried to warn you before. She called it the best sex of her life.

He sighed laying down next to me.

-And we're done here- he said.

I frowned and got on top of him.